Saddle similar to wtb devo?

dylan s

Likes Dirt
Anyone know of a saddle with a similar fit to the discontinued wtb devo?

Not really getting along with my current saddle and have had devos in the past and they have always been great.

Silverado is out of the questions as I don't like the extra length as they get all floppy over time.

In summary I'm looking for a short saddle like the devo with enough padding for long rides.

Thanks in advanced

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
This is the one you need

There's one on CRC, bloody expensive though. Have you tried the WTB Pure?
Yep, I agree. Have/had a Pure; then got a Devo on my new bike. Went back to the Pure and still love it.

OTH Dave

Likes Bikes
Have a look at WTB Rocket Sport saddle.
Similar dimensions and a bit more padding.
I have one on the XC bike and it is a good compromise of weight vs padding and is basically the same size as the Devo.
I haven't ridden on the devo so can't really compare the fit shape.
I have the WTB Pure on the all mountain bike and it is comfortable enough for all day in the saddle. It is a bit bigger and heavier though.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^ Stop, you're going to off the bike for a while, and from the pics you posted the other day your arse and a comfy saddle is the least of your worries.

moman

Likes Dirt
^ Stop, you're going to off the bike for a while, and from the pics you posted the other day your arse and a comfy saddle is the least of your worries.
Hahaha. I ripped the ass of my saddle also and what else to do while recovering but shop ;)