"sam filmer" trails... are dead

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
well, a few of you may know him, but, when he used to live here in sale, he spent a while building some pretty mad trails. but then he moved. then a mixture of ghetto kids and floods turned them to shit. so now were building them back up to there former glory... will post updates when they happen.

this is sams can, man

this was a mad double that got kicked down by fucking ghettos! :mad:

fun little hip, half finished...

lip of the double

still needs fine tuning

it will be sick when there done. so far only had 1 day of digging so not much has been done...

Last edited:

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Designer Replica Sunglasses At www.eyeclass-wholesale.com , sunglasses are inspired by the popular designers to create something that appeals to the connoisseurs of fashion sunglasses. These are not fake or knock offs, but an expression of artistic freedom that gets inspired from the creation of a talented designer. That why they are known as replica sunglasses, and not passed off as the real ones. These designers are available at discounted price.
Nah, ive already got a pair....thanks anyway
reported

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kids in Maffra had told me about these trails and that they were sweet... Looks like nice dirt :D

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
well, these were pretty much finished, then they all got kicked down by ghetto kids yesterday, so no more trails :( FUCK!

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
well, these were pretty much finished, then they all got kicked down by ghetto kids yesterday, so no more trails :( FUCK!
my friend
take to the ghetto kids with shovels
and bury in the jumps
cant wait till i catch c*** that wrecks our trails, he will cop it, right off