Sam Fraser. 16 and shredding :) Please View

brindog

Likes Dirt
sorry man, but you shouldn't of put in all those fades in the DH vid. Fades show time passed and it slows it down. should do it without the fades every single shot.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to see some Qemists getting some scratch, haven't listened to them in yonks.

Nice vid!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
How you learning so much stuff so fast? Doing a sweet job hey.

In regards to the BMX vid are you using AF for the titles and That trippy transition where i thought he was having a massive head on with himself?

chrisfindlay

Likes Dirt
How you learning so much stuff so fast? Doing a sweet job hey.

In regards to the BMX vid are you using AF for the titles and That trippy transition where i thought he was having a massive head on with himself?
hey, um just picking it up as i go hey,

i use vegas to edit individual clips, and then i put them all in movie maker, just makes it simple hey :) glad you like them

chrisfindlay

Likes Dirt
a mate, which edit are you on about? wtf, neither of the edits i posted here are jonos?

post about shit relivant to the thread hey?

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
woooooooooooow that was a big intro,
riding was good,
but your shots didn't flow to well, i'd also try and get the black bits out of the corners of your shots, might have to use less of a wide angle lens, i don't know what it was...

chrisfindlay

Likes Dirt
all good shifty,

and im using a Sony hdr cx100,

and yeah thats where the jumps are :)

and this thread dont need criticism, i know my filming isnt best, but if been filming and editing for like less than a month so i know nothing yet.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
all good shifty,

and im using a Sony hdr cx100,

and yeah thats where the jumps are :)

and this thread dont need criticism, i know my filming isnt best, but if been filming and editing for like less than a month so i know nothing yet.
Well if you're trying to get VOD, you're not ever going to without taking on board criticism and try to improve your work

dude chill out, i thought it was a sick vid, filmed at a very fun location, and sam is a sick rider as well, i bet you couldnt manage a 6th in u19 when your only 16 years old.

Gotta hit tewantin as soon as i get m bike back havent been there in yonks! (3 weeks).

domtigani

Likes Dirt
dude chill out, i thought it was a sick vid, filmed at a very fun location, and sam is a sick rider as well, i bet you couldnt manage a 6th in u19 when your only 16 years old.

Gotta hit tewantin as soon as i get m bike back havent been there in yonks! (3 weeks).
If you are referring to Patto, then perhaps you should review this post...

nayto

Likes Bikes
Sweet vid mate, love the slo-mo section then showing it in real time.....nice. And Sam, awesome riding.:)