Sam Hill 1.04 Video - DIRT Mag

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
The double World Champion, Sam Hill takes on the Dirt test track in Wales. Remember we're running a competition for you to win the race jersey he wore that day, mud, sweat, tears and all. Watch the video then have a guess at what time you reckon he did it in, then go to the Sam Hill competition

See video here

spinteck

Likes Bikes
Good find. For a big star and mag I would expect some zip line, but if flowed okay.The track reminds me of a lot stuff we have here in Pennsylvania. Nice 1 mile downhills with lots of trees, roots and granit rocks.

Why is it named the 1.04?? I assume it's the distance b/c it didn't seem that long.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good find. For a big star and mag I would expect some zip line, but if flowed okay.The track reminds me of a lot stuff we have here in Pennsylvania. Nice 1 mile downhills with lots of trees, roots and granit rocks.

Why is it named the 1.04?? I assume it's the distance b/c it didn't seem that long.
its called 1.04 because that was the fastest time some of the writers got when they first started using the track, so far no one has gone under a minute..so far...;)I recon sam might have

Ivan

Eats Squid
its called 1.04 because that was the fastest time some of the writers got when they first started using the track, so far no one has gone under a minute..so far...;)I recon sam might have

Steve Jones? he's no slouch from what I have read.

Team Honda set there times in the next issue. Surely if it's dry Minnar would have cracked a minute.

-toby-

Likes Dirt
Steve Jones? he's no slouch from what I have read.

Team Honda set there times in the next issue. Surely if it's dry Minnar would have cracked a minute.
that mag has been out for quite some time. minnar did not crack a minute and it was not dry.

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In the dry it looks like an ordinary Aussie track. Tight, dusty, rocky and off camber.

I'm not suprised he killed it at all.

fatass

Banned
SO if it were 4 times as long.... holy fucking fucktard fucknuts!

man I want to see that on super-hi- definition

screw loose

Likes Dirt
Whoa!~

Dude. . that's out of control.

Every time I see this guy I'm in awe.

I think at this point in time I'm just glad to be around while this aussie dominates the hell out of the sport.

Seven seconds quicker.

On a Minute track.

Redickerarse!

S.

ex offender
How is that even close to being possible... where the fuck do you find that kind of time on a track that length? Five seconds over Minnaar on a 1 minute track... that's nearly 10% faster at all times... holy hell.

I think when all is said and done, Hill will be remembered as the fastest guy to ever ride a DH bike... sure people beat him now and then but nobody has ever laid the smack down quite so hard and so often as he has.