Sam Hill Andorra WC Crash

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has there been any reports of Sam getting any injuries at all from this crash.. even a broken fingernail or something. That really must have hurt.

EDIT: Just noticed this after showing the clip to someone... there was a guy getting himself photographed by his girlfriend with Sam leaping/crashing in the background. Wonder whether she managed to catch it?

Attachments

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
No, I'm saying exactly what I wrote: DH is about being the fastest, and not about 'progression' in the (over-used) sense of the word.
If 'progression' occurs, fine. If not, fine.
I'm not sure I'm reading what your writing let alone hearing what your saying :p but then it gets confusing when your talking whilst your typing so I guess thats why your comparing a meticulous / pedantic / calculating Frenchmen with a freaky / some may call immature (you included) / risk taking West Aussie. *shrugs ... they were both on bikes I guess.

Further, because Steve Peat was winning 10 years ago ... by going fast, and he is still winning by going fast ... then he has not needed to "change" his style ... so no progress here ... and if there was progress then its because he's on a v10 and air sprung Boxxers now ... coz you can only go faster given technological advancements.

mmmkay ... well ... in the end I hope my vision for racing is right, coz your version is bloody boring, if not confusing.