Sam Hill in Dirt No70

I just finished reading the latest issue of dirt this arvo.

This mag gets me more pumped to ride than any other, So I went to my local 1.04 at Thirrool & did 3 runs in 55 mins.

That is 16 mins faster than I have ever done 3 runs before!!!!

Just reading about Sam hill makes you fast

xtreme88

Likes Bikes
agreed, read the lastest AMB with his interview in it went outside, and started to attempt to drift without brakes. And got it once or twice. yeh

sam hill is a legend

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I just finished reading the latest issue of dirt this arvo.

This mag gets me more pumped to ride than any other, So I went to my local 1.04 at Thirrool & did 3 runs in 55 mins.

That is 16 mins faster than I have ever done 3 runs before!!!!

Just reading about Sam hill makes you fast
The Hill article was tops, especially as it combined the interview, pro bike and 1:04... but I have to say the rest of the mag was boring as bat shit. Lucky for the uber Hill section I 'spose!

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spewin,i always bought dirt,but my local newsagency don't get it in any more.Very disapointed.That article in the amb got me going,but i'm already a good rider,so i don't bother:p.

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
I hope they got a really good story about how Sam's hot water service is broken and sam has planted some trees and sam is digging a ditch and sam eats hamburgers and same isn't recognised at his local pub when he buys hamburgers and sam plays golf and sam is getting the wheels on his rex powdercoated and all that other cracking stuff that everyone is really interested in (or would that just be pointless filler?).

Must get the current Dirt, even on its bad days it's a heck of a lot better than a few other magazines I can think of.

Toxic

Likes Dirt
I only got the Dirt World Champs issue from a Sydney newsagent yesterday. Damn you lucky people and your advanced copies! :)

Ivan

Eats Squid
I hope they got a really good story about how Sam's hot water service is broken and sam has planted some trees and sam is digging a ditch and sam eats hamburgers and same isn't recognised at his local pub when he buys hamburgers and sam plays golf and sam is getting the wheels on his rex powdercoated and all that other cracking stuff that everyone is really interested in (or would that just be pointless filler?).

Must get the current Dirt, even on its bad days it's a heck of a lot better than a few other magazines I can think of.
You wouldn't be taking a dig at another mag would you?;) ZING!

Gripo

Eats Squid
subscribe

I only got the Dirt World Champs issue from a Sydney newsagent yesterday. Damn you lucky people and your advanced copies! :)
Yes, subscribe my son......the only mag that I do to actually.....

Still waiting on mine though (along with Earthed5) damn you AusPost

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, subscribe my son......the only mag that I do to actually.....

Still waiting on mine though (along with Earthed5) damn you AusPost
god i cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of earthed 5...i love earthed but it is not as good as the super 8 series:)

redrl

Likes Dirt
Some believe that if Sam Hill, Chuck Norris an Mr. T got together they could find jesus and ask him about the heavens, but only if they wanted to.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

Hee Heee ... Compare that to the write up of Champery as well ... Dirt vs. anything written by the Australian Media. I fell asleep reading the Aussie stuff, whilst Steve Jones, got me riding the streets in the rain at 1am the night I read his take on events in Switzerland.

And its the bloody same price at the news stand.

Yeah yeah I can hear it now "... you try doing better ..."