Sam Hill Is Jr DH world champ.. again..

ska todd

Just a guy
josh said:
Thursday is rad, alkaline trio cool, movielife i heard a couple years ago they were good back then, dachboard is too much accoustic, and brand new is not to shabby.
The new Dashboard album (and the new lives shows also) isn't accoustic at all. It is still whiney and overly emotional but it's all good.

Jared said:
orrite todd evryone can have there tastes, im just not feeling the love just yet, and what are u doin hijacking this thread, this is about sam...and daver, not music hahaha :p
It's ok...I agree, everyone can have their tastes...just some people have bad taste. :wink: "There are only two types of music: good and bad!" And ya I hijacked this thread outright :mrgreen:

ricky lee said:
yeah the 2004 ironhorses are mad LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOD and cant wait till i get one
Just keep waiting tough guy! They're almost done and they should be shipping out in Oct/Nov.

-ska todd

DOM

Eats Squid
Thursday is pretty cool.

might check out the rest.

Im down with Angry music aswell. This Chevelle is nasty .. everyone song is a killa.

Back to Topic.

ummm .. yah what were we talking about ?

Ironhorse hmm .. ;)

DOM

Eats Squid
Thursday is pretty cool.

might check out the rest.

Im down with Angry music aswell. This Chevelle is nasty .. everyone song is a killa.

Back to Topic.

ummm .. yah what were we talking about ?

Ironhorse hmm .. ;)

S.

ex offender
stinky|dan said:
Sam was riding for Intense last year. This year he signed with the madcatz/ ironhorse team and is riding a sgs team Dh from Ironhorse.
He should be coming home to Perth after the worlds.
Sam never rode "for" Intense. They gave him a bike and clothes for free, but they didn't pay him - they just wanted the exposure I guess.

S.

ex offender
stinky|dan said:
Sam was riding for Intense last year. This year he signed with the madcatz/ ironhorse team and is riding a sgs team Dh from Ironhorse.
He should be coming home to Perth after the worlds.
Sam never rode "for" Intense. They gave him a bike and clothes for free, but they didn't pay him - they just wanted the exposure I guess.

S.

ex offender
bb7 rider said:
lets talk about the haros someone brought up? there swingarms are like an intense but the main frame is heaps different like bol on and adjustable seat tube area i am pretty shore they arent intenses. any one wanna clarify
They're basically M1s that have been modded to be slightly different. The important stuff (geometry and suspension action) is the same, or very very similar at least. They're designed by Intense and welded by Kinesis (who weld Intense frames). The Haro DHR frames even have Intense stickers somewhere on the bike I think.

S.

ex offender
bb7 rider said:
lets talk about the haros someone brought up? there swingarms are like an intense but the main frame is heaps different like bol on and adjustable seat tube area i am pretty shore they arent intenses. any one wanna clarify
They're basically M1s that have been modded to be slightly different. The important stuff (geometry and suspension action) is the same, or very very similar at least. They're designed by Intense and welded by Kinesis (who weld Intense frames). The Haro DHR frames even have Intense stickers somewhere on the bike I think.

ricky lee

Pro Rider
back to the subject yeah sam won the world champs and now rennie has won the world cup Champion, nice work by sam, rennie, jared, byrn and the hole ironhorse team

ricky lee

Pro Rider
back to the subject yeah sam won the world champs and now rennie has won the world cup Champion, nice work by sam, rennie, jared, byrn and the hole ironhorse team

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
congrats to sam and rennie well done

is it not ironhorse riders thathave dorados on the front of their bikes, im sure ive seen a few somewhere ...

any ironhorse riders got an ex team bike for sale at the end of the year ?? lol

juzza

Likes Dirt
Jared said:
Daver said:
1st on an iron horse...imagine if he rode a good bike!!!!! Bit unfortunate intense stopped the massive race bike loan they had... lokk at the times- sam went faster than peat (but peats a wanker so do i care?
Clearly daver u have no idea and are a retard...do u think anyone could win on a bike that is crap, seriously, anyone who says a bike is crap judged on appearances alone is a moron, go ride one!!!
And as for steve peat being a wanker, like i said to someone else...do u know him or something??whats he done to you. Grow up man :x
One qoute for you Jared: RESPECT TO THE MAXIMUM
Youve done us all proud. Previously iornhorses were pretty bad, but since this year, theyve refined designs, tested the bikes and now theyre awesome. Daver, you are a retard with a mental disability and have no idea what ur talking about. Go ride the bike before you judge it and just because u "maybe" cant win on one doesnt mean no one else cant.

ricky lee

Pro Rider
yeah ride sick
i have the only one in Australia apart from jareds and yes i may have one for sale soon and its only 3 months old with all the good shit if u wont to know more go to the ironhorse website
www.ironhorsebikes.com
Ricky Lee

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey there...just spectating this thread with amusement...daver was always fighting a losing battle. Question though, just looking at the iron horses, what makes them such a good bike?? The design appears nothing groundbreaking, is it just a case of keeping it simple and getting things like angles right?

In theme of the occasional triple j breakfast show segment "defending the indefensible" i can see part of the point daver was trying to make - iron horse have done very well this year in recruiting awesome riders, awesome in that whatever they are riding they would be awesome...

DOM

Eats Squid
I know what ya sayign Scotty ... but nobody was saying Sam won just because he was on an ironhorse .. I think the main debate was Daver writing them off when he has very little to no experience with the DH bike ... that was the argument.