Sam Hill Kit

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ohhh GOD. Sure its benefitting breast cancer but seriously, AHHH. I can actually still see that through my eye lids when I blink.

EDIT: Like I said below its great for Sam to be wearing it for such a worthy cause, I was more looking at the kit itself after seeing a thread with a sketch of it before, and seeing what it looks like in the flesh.

Attachments

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
You wouldn't be saying it if you lost someone or had them affected by breast cancer.
Pull your head in dude, it's for a really great cause! And it's great to see someone like Sam stand up and make a statement.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You wouldn't be saying it if you lost someone or had them affected by breast cancer.
Pull your head in dude, it's for a really great cause! And it's great to see someone like Sam stand up and make a statement.
I actually lost my Grandma to breast cancer last week. Okay I need to reiterate what I was trying to say, the kit is horrible (it was created before the breast cancer cause came to mind), but as you say its great for Sam to make something good of it!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep, great cause and all but bugger me it looks ridiculous! Then again, it stays on par with the rest of that Monster Energy branded crap he usually wears............

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does it make him faster or slower?

Who cares what the kit looks like.

I wanna see a win from the big fella!

floody

Wheel size expert
I actually...like it!

Ebay Description said:
Sam Hill auction of his limited edition 2010 Pink/Yellow TLD Gear to benefit the “The Weekend to End Breast Cancer benefiting Jewish General Hospital“ in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 2010 TLD GP Air Gear- as worn at Fort William World Cup only. 1 - Jersey (Medium) 1 - Pants (size: 32) 1 - Gloves (Medium) All items can be autographed by Sam if buyer wishes. *Sam not included in the auction price. For more information on the auction please visit our team website for the press release. http://www.monsterenergy-specialized.com/news.html
haha!

JaylikesDH

Likes Dirt
Good on you Sam, its a very worthy cause and there is really not many people these days that hasn't been affected in some way by some form of cancer

Whether or not you like the colours or how it looks, it has got your attention and got you talking and thinking about it, so job is done!

Anyone else notice the skins logo underneath his left sleeve? Proof that Sam does indeed love tights even if they're underneath his jersey

slowmtb

Likes Bikes
Good on you Sam, its a very worthy cause and there is really not many people these days that hasn't been affected in some way by some form of cancer

Whether or not you like the colours or how it looks, it has got your attention and got you talking and thinking about it, so job is done!
This man is on to it.

Looks better than "booost" avatar :D