Sam Hill Specialized Gallery

Deviant_Devil

Likes Dirt
I have decided to start a gallery of Sam Hill and his new team Specialized. I know there have been many posts of his new demo so I have decided to start 1 big thread. Post up all the pics of Sam Hill and his new bike! (Or other ones you find.) :rolleyes:

J

JaRedy

Wow it looks gross(the bike in the 1st pic)

But anyway... it isn't sams bike so go figure...

haydn

Likes Dirt
sorry to disappoint you but that first shots not hills bike
Then find the first ones and post them. I think this is a good idea. There has been allot of hype about Sam's new bike and team. One (the best...) of Australia's best riders signs with a new team people are bound to be interested as to what his bike set-up is and how he is going riding it... I know I am.

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
In one of your pics it says, "SAM HILL UCI DOWNHILL WORLD CHAMPION"
well he isnt world champ anymore, Gee is, and seriously think about all the other aussie pinna's,

JARED GRAVES just won the national and everybody is talkin about Sam!!
yeh Gravesy

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In one of your pics it says, "SAM HILL UCI DOWNHILL WORLD CHAMPION"
well he isnt world champ anymore, Gee is, and seriously think about all the other aussie pinna's,

JARED GRAVES just won the national and everybody is talkin about Sam!!
yeh Gravesy
He will always be a UCI World Champion. He may not be the current, but that doesn't mean he (and countless others) should relinquish the right to use the term!:rolleyes:

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Im not saying that, but that picture of him makes out that he is the current, Sam is my favourite rider, he is an absolute pinna but he didnt win the race, and Jared Graves did so why dont we talk about Gravesy's awesome come back to DH...