Sam Hill - The Entree

silver rocket

Silver Rocket Productions
sik...

bout time.... looks sik, can't wait for the world to see what the WA crew are really all about...

Nice one BPF boys!

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
When does this come out, was anyone else thinking Aussie nitro circus :p

Definitely be buying this one looks sick

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Looks like it will be a mad flick. Will be good for people to see another side to Sam. I remember seeing him in some early MTB vids (maybe Earthed 2 or 3) when he was teamed with Rennie (I think) and he was just one of the boys and mucking about.

I think the song is Hook Shot by Wolfgang Gartner

driftking

Wheel size expert
looks so good, deffinatly a good change from the typically pure race videos, this looks so good.
be sweet to see what sam and brendan get upto during offseason.

+1 that guys face with that girl haha

JaylikesDH

Likes Dirt
Looks like a boys being boys type of movie!

Thats just how country boys act every day of the year! :cool:

Cant wait for it to come out

driftking

Wheel size expert
Wouldn't this get him in trouble with sponsors?
i guess it would be possible assuming he went ahead without thinking about it. but im sure sam is smart enough to know what not to do and what to do. chances are he got the ok from his sponsors first and has put enough thorght into it.
also its mainly his team racing so id assume his sponsors would deffinatly be on board or at least have a degree of approval over it.

although he probably would have no issue getting a new sponsor if somethign happened i cant see sam about to put his professional dh career on the line for a dvd.

wangchibpf

Black Phoenix Films
The film "Sam Hill - The Entree" which is an extended documentary/interview with SAM following him from Mont Saint Anne thru to the World Series final in Schladming ( which features the Samapalooza weekend ) should be in Australian stores in 3 weeks. The rest of the world has to wait a little longer though.

Last edited:

wangchibpf

Black Phoenix Films
The Entree is scheduled for release on march 8th. Pre order your copy now through your local bike store.

THE ENTREE is a film documenting Australian born UCI DOWNHILL WORLD SERIES CHAMPION Sam Hill based on his 2009 racing season and the celebrations that followed. Music courtesy Wolfgang Gartner @ Kindergarten Records