Sam Hill - The Entree

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't really think its a damaging thing to show celebration and stuff. Most of us whether we ride bikes or not have a good time in our late teens and early 20's. Downhill also has a "have a good time and party hard" image anyway. The only worrying thing is if younger riders watch and think its an appropriate way to conduct themselves in their flat caps day to day and at races.

When does this come out, was anyone else thinking Aussie nitro circus :p
nitro circus? lets hope so :)
that music is actually very nitro circus 3, i like it :)

anywho, cant wait for it come out, should be a good watch.

ps. whats the go with "the entree" and "sambalooza", i dont know if i just confused myself or what, but im not sure whats going on there. diferent movies? :confused:

driftking

Wheel size expert
nitro circus? lets hope so :)
that music is actually very nitro circus 3, i like it :)

anywho, cant wait for it come out, should be a good watch.

ps. whats the go with "the entree" and "sambalooza", i dont know if i just confused myself or what, but im not sure whats going on there. diferent movies? :confused:
i understood this in two way so im unsure in which way is correct

1) the entre is the film which follows the season in which it also fetures sampalooza weekend( the trip sam goes on)

2)the entre is the first movie featuring samapalooza weekend but there will be another film afterwards titled sampalooza

there the two things iv got so far but im leaning towards the first one however the entre is still going to include sams trip so it will still be awsome, whether they make another one or not we will have to see.

p.s im just guessing how sampalooza is spelt so dont flame me on that haha.

83lux

Squid
Just watched the full thing. Narang MTB got it in today.
SHIT YER nice
The Samapalooza thing is a bit full on thought.

Last edited:

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Picking my copy up from FTR tomorrow :cool: Annerly has them in Stock. Browns Plains they are order only as they generally dont stock any DVDs. They can get them in overnight.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Awesome movie, definately recommend picking up a copy!
Sampoolaza has plenty of LOL's and it's good to see a side of Sam that isn't normaly portrayed.
Too many good aspects to list really, but good song choice with Wolfgang Gartner!