Santa Cruz BlurLT?

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
Has anyone bought a Santa Cruz BlurLT in the last year or two? I've checked out the Santa Cruz website and it looks like a very nice bike. I'm thinking of getting one as a do everything bike. If anyone has bought one and can provide some feedback - good points / (any bad points) it would be very helpful.

chops007

Likes Dirt
Has anyone bought a Santa Cruz BlurLT in the last year or two? I've checked out the Santa Cruz website and it looks like a very nice bike. I'm thinking of getting one as a do everything bike. If anyone has bought one and can provide some feedback - good points / (any bad points) it would be very helpful.
they are an awesome do-it-all bike... a very plush ride and with some bling they can be built under 11kg... i have an 07 frame hanging in my office looking 4 an owner.. ive moved on to specialized and when ive jumped back on the blur they dont climb as well as the epic but def soak it all up on the dscents..

kust looking at the blur frame ya know its built really well...

get a stumpy or the blur for a great go any were bike..

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks BT180. I'll investigate it a bit more. Looks like a sweet green blur.:)
I personally know this frame is in great condition --- an absolute bargain at $1800 for a 4 month old bike. Just had good look at it yesterday.

Blur LT2's are very hard to build under 11.8kg unless you use XC forks, wheelset and 2.0" XC tires. You really want to build it solid enough to use all of the travel on a regular basis - roughly equates to a 12.3-12.8kg build.