VIC Santa Cruz V10 - Sold

LordNikon

Uber Geek
Item:
Santa Cruz V10 - Medium - I'll consider splitting it as long as the frame and fork go first.
edit: There seems to be some confusion about the year, I bought this bike in 2007 from the guy who bought it new and it was sold to me as a 2005 model. But it seems it may be an 04... either way it's a great bike and a bargain at this price. :)

Melbourne - prefer not to post the complete bike but parts are fine.

Item Condition:
Mechanically great, cosmetically it's seen better days but nothing you wouldn't expect for a bike like this.

Reason for selling:
Don't ride DH anymore and need money for new XC rig.

Price and price conditions:
$1000

Extra Info:
Frame: 2005 Santa Cruz V10 Medium - 10" of travel
Fork: 2004 Boxxer with Mojo damping - 7" of travel
Shock: Fifth Element
Hubs: Santa Cruz front and Magura rear
Rims: Mavic 321 front and 729 rear
Bars: Answer Pro-Taper
Headset: DaBomb
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 - 8" rotors
Shifter: SRAM X9
Chain Guide: Truvativ Box Guide
Derailleur: SRAM X7
Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller
Saddle: WTB Laser
Grips: Oury
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF front and rear 2.35 - 60a (I will throw in a pair of soft compound Minions aswell)

Note: This is not a standard Boxxer. It has a Mojo damping cartridge, which is a complete replacement for the Rock Shox internals and gives far better damping than the standard fork (www.mojo.co.uk).

Some mojo info here

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

ossi

Likes Bikes
thats an 04 bud, 05's have the new linkage
Actually looks like an 03, the 04 had the same fame but it also had pinch bolts to clamp in the bearings at the bottom of the main frame.

The 03 had no pich bolts. But yes you are corrext the 2005 model was when it changed to the new design.

cassawary

Likes Dirt
V10 rear drop outs

What happened to the thru axel rear drop outs? They're a quick release arrangement in the picture

LordNikon

Uber Geek
What happened to the thru axel rear drop outs? They're a quick release arrangement in the picture
Not sure, the dropouts pictured are the ones I got with the bike and never had any need to change them. :)

Price drop again: $1100 and it's all yours!