Handlebars: Sunline V1
Stem: Sunline
Headset: Chris King
Chainguide: LG1+
Seat & Seat Post: SDG I-Fly + I-Beam
Derailleur & Shifter: X7
Pedals: Straightline
Tyres: Minions
Weight: Dont know, who has scales I can use?

For some reason in photo's it always look's brown, probably just my shit camera, either way, can't wait to build it up, (the wheel on the back was just for fun, not the actual wheel)

Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot
Brake: Hayes MX2
Cranks: Easton
Handlebars: Commencal
Sprocket: Easton
Pedals: Well-Go

That's all I have so far, no real clue on what I want for it, but i plan on building it extremely cheap, probably around $500, so far i've spent, $250, and that was just the frame.

I also built this bike rack they are both sitting on, made out of an old car rack, works well enough for me and only cost me the price of the rack which I bought 2 years ago and got sick of it and plan on getting a GripSport.

Then I have this bad ass, Fuji Nevada, which is my XC bike and my general get around bike, bought it for $268, was a complete bargain, havn't had to replace anything on it, except til now as the rear tube has blooown.

Then there is this Eastern frame chilling in the shed, probably going to become a wall bike.

I'm not going to take 5 years to build these bikes up either, both bike's will be built up in the next month and a half, (the boxxer race's will be on there way in a week), and then I am going over to NZ in May to ride out the last month of the gondola being open.

Cheers for reading and stay tuned.

Last edited:

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Forks have arrived, now just half a week and I will be ordering the wheel's, handlebars, stem, tyres, whatever else I can afford.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, I jumped a few step's, Didn't really take photo's as my build process went along, but I had to put the bike off hold, because of surgery and what not. But the v10 is now built up, (it's not finished) I still have some adjustments to make to it and what not, but it is essentially done. I have taken it for a little roll, but I still have to get it down to a track and start shredding!

Here is a crappy iPhone photo until tomorrow when I can take some proper shots!

Cheers!

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks alot more like santa has a raging meth addiction...

nice bikes though mate, always liked that colour in the v10.

dl79

Likes Dirt
V10 looks awesome Liam, had a chance to take it for a ride yet? Heading to KOB at end of this month?

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
V10 looks awesome Liam, had a chance to take it for a ride yet? Heading to KOB at end of this month?
Cheers dave! but nah, i'll be in QLD when the 2nd round is on, I will be there for the 3rd one! I'll hit you up sometime soon to have a few runs at Red Hill!

I also weighed the bike the other day, came in at 17.7kgs, not too shabby!!