SantaCruz Bullit 03 * SOLD* under $4000

stinkybastard

Likes Bikes
Item: Santa Cruz Bullit 03 model Trans Red (metallic candy apple red)
Location: Brisbane ( man be willing to ship depending on sale price and negotiations)
Item Condition: VGC Purchased Sept 03, approx 30 hours riding time, no frame damage or scraches only started to be worn in (have manuals and recipts).
Reason for selling: Dont really want to but moving need to consolidate funds
Price and price conditions: Looking for offers around $ 4000 ( can negotiate will go under 4000 ),
I may be keen to split the bike if i get interest in the frame and fork, these would need to sell if im going to split
Extra Info:
03 MED size frame
5th element shock
03 QR20 Jr Ts
Hayes 8 inch Fr and Rr
XT rear Mech, Lx front MEch
LX Shifters
Truvativ Holzfeller Cranks with ring guard
Laserdisc DH Rims FR and Rr
Answer Pro taper bars
Thomson seat post
FSA pig headset

Recently serviced, put in the new head set and headset locker

Pictures: follow the links
http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=2459
http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=2460
http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=2461

stinkybastard

Likes Bikes
Thanks Daver,
it rides really well, a goes fast, its basiclly my dream bike, I hate the fact that I have to sell, having to use the cash for other stuff (damm were are my priorities in life).

shan75

Likes Dirt
I am interested. Iam n Brisbane also. What size is it an wha are the shock and fork spring weights. You can call me on 0411 360 494

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on the chainstay looks like there is a massive dent or is that ment to be there ?????

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think i have sen this bike at my lbs. So i can vouch for him and it was serviced last week if it was the same bike. Vey very nice bike. The overall condition was immacutle i thought it was new when i saw it. Very nice ride. Seriosly people this bike is in absolutly new condition.

stinkybastard

Likes Bikes
Shan75 can confirm the quality of the bike he had a look and ride, it was a bit small for him. I have made a price drop to guage any futher interest im keen to sell, PM me with any ques. Thanks

shan75

Likes Dirt
I had the privellage of riding this beast and it is absolutely sweet. Smooth as and sucks everything up like it wasn't there. THe Bike is in MINT condition I couldn't find a scratch on it and didn't put any on it when I rode it. The ONLY Reason I didn't get it was it was to small for the type of riding I want to do with it. I am 6'3" tall and wantined a long travel all day bike and for me I need a Large. If Iwas to use it for DH,DJ or 4x the medium would be perfect. SEE IT TRY IT BUY IT

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes I'm sure the bike is great etc etc etc, but no need for everyone to say it. Bloody hell shutup the lot of ya.

Any useless posts from here on down get deleted.

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bullit

if i buy it and replace the jr t's

Would a shiver dc fork be overkill
on that frame ?

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bullit

cool sxereturn
does he like em on the bullit ?

stinkbastard

please pm me your contact details
so i can have a look and ride of it
as i think it'll be perfect for me
with the shivers dc on it
instead of the jnr t's

also
what size spring is on the 5th element ?

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bike

sxereturn

thanks for that
i 'll give tc's a call to find out more about it
hopefully stinkybastard will get back to me soon

cheers

stinkybastard

Likes Bikes
The bullit is still for sale, if there is anybody interested send me a message. The price is negotiable, so make an offer ( serious offers no i'll be a funny bastard an offer $15 type offers). The bike is sitting waiting for a new rider, hasnt seen dirt since going on sale ( appart for small test rides).