say hello to my little friend *warning pics*

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have made a few modifications to my bike so i decided to post them.

parts that have been upgraded, 20mm lowers, new mag 30 rim on da bomb hub, new saddle, bilt bars and stem package, primo oversized head set, anchor disc brakes

what do you think?

Spooky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it looks awesome. Nice part choice too. What do you think of the brakes? I am about to invest in some Dice (for those who don't know, anchor, dice, ydopen etc.. are all the same brakes.)....

storyz

Likes Bikes
yes it is a very nice ride.

this would have to be one the first times ever that everything thing was workng.

wouldn't it? :D

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1>the seat is a THE BMX-rebadged velo....(mind you it has 10mm solid replacable rails :!:

2>i have a mag 30 on the front because i recentally replaced my front wheel. and im dont have one on the rear as yet because of mula issues

3>yes it is a 2003 norco rampage frame-which i didnt buy stock, i bought the frame by its self.

4>it rides sweet as with sherms and i love them so much

5>the bilt combo is very nice, especially if you like wide bars. i cut them down an inch off each side when i got them , but they could loose another 1/2" still.- so they are wide

yeh this is the first time probably that i havnt got any major issues with it....the next upgrades that i hope to complete in the near future will be : mag 30 rear wheel on tuf nec hub, new hoses for the brakes, homemade chain guide, truvativ cranks( this week). if i dont brake anything before then i think my bike may be complete!!!!!!yay!!!!1one!1!! :!:

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
olsson said:
Very nice, but don't rampages come stock with Hayes? Why change to Dice?
Because if it was bought stock with Hayes they would have been HFX and those brakes suck major ass. The stupid levers like to bust themselves quite frequently and the lever design of Armor/Dice etc. are a lot better I.M.O. They fit more comfortably with your finger(s) and the design is just a lot stronger in general.

Also I find that my Armor 8" setup is a lot better than the hayes as well, smoother better modulation.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
oh yeah now thats my kinda bike. pity the mag isnt on the back...but if it aint broke dun fix it i guess
what size frame?

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
olly1oo6 said:
oh yeah now thats my kinda bike. pity the mag isnt on the back...but if it aint broke dun fix it i guess
what size frame?
hahah funny you say that, if you look closely at this picture can make out a smal dint :twisted:

i just dont have the money for a new wheel as yet, its a small by the way.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hardtail free rider said:
1>the seat is a THE BMX-rebadged velo....(mind you it has 10mm solid replacable rails :!:
Any idea where i can get one of these seats? It looks like just what im after.
Also, any idea on the price?
Cheers

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bikeman_baldrik said:
hardtail free rider said:
Any idea where i can get one of these seats? It looks like just what im after.
Also, any idea on the price?
Cheers
$50 from spoken in the city (melb)