Sb6c

Z

Zaf

*drools*

God i want one!
does the internal routing allow for more cables?
It's only got internal routing on the dropper doesn't it? (EDIT: nope, I was wrong, they kept that routing through the seatstay...learning more every day)

Also envious of that beauty. Hell of a good looking bike that.
Taken it out much yet? How does she ride? How does the BOS fork go (and where did you get it? I was looking for a Deville for my SB66c and couldn't find a retailer anywhere for them). Thinking of getting the full BOS package and throwing a Kirk on the rear?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gripo

Eats Squid
You will have to invent a mud guard or those 2x Yetifan Widgits will be dead early in the new year......and you'll end up on a simpleton single pivot.

teK--

Eats Squid
You will have to invent a mud guard or those 2x Yetifan Widgits will be dead early in the new year......and you'll end up on a simpleton single pivot.
Wonder if a Marsh guard upside down in the rear triangle would fit?

After fitting one on my frame the rear shock and linkages stay squeaky clean no matter the conditions.

Nice ride BTW; first cab off the rank! Interested to hear more about the fork.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
I implore you to have a look at one in the flesh, or even better, to ride one!

My biggest concern is the conventional pivots rather than the switch infinity things- after all, they're just a regular staunchion/shaft. It's not like you replace your staunchions/shafts every year- do you?

Gripo

Eats Squid
Haven't seen you around here in ages Daver.....

I've never been impressed by Yeti suspension speak....when I saw their rail system on a DH rig several years ago I couldn't but help feel sorry for their team/marketing/buyers.....

It was a single pivot hidden by hoopla...but yeah I'm interested to see how many generations this SwP lasts...

Jared

Yeti Cycles
the levels of facepalm in this post are unfathomable. knowing how durable the "widgits" are, he still wont need new ones in 2025