Scapin XC Hardtail.

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,

This isn't mine but I feel this needs to be put up.

Last night the president of the Fat Tyre Flyers MTB Club had his bike stolen.

It is a yellow and black Scapin hardtail. It's made up with SID forks, sram 9.0 and xtr bits, and black crossmax wheels.

It's covered in Endura stickers (a sports drink company) which are mostly blue with either pink or green writing.

Anyone in Melbourne, or other states if it gets there, that see a yellow and black Scapin please report it. This is a rare bike and there would probably be less than 5 in Australia.

If anyone sees anything you can contact Rohin on 0416 083 460.

I'm trying to find a picture of it but can't remember all the sites that mtb photos are on. If anyone can give me websites for mtb photographers in Australia please tell me. Can someone remember the website for the guy taking photos at the Mt. Buller national round earlier this year.

:x Remember to give the theif a thump from Rohin, one from me and how ever many more you think appropriate. :x

Cya, John.

Byatch

Banned
i'll keep an eye or two out for it.

Grover said:
Remember to give the theif a thump from Rohin, one from me and how ever many more you think appropriate.
appropriate? i'll break a hand way before i reack appropriate.
can i put the foot in too? I'll just assume the answer is yes.

pass on my wishes of the best of luck..

nick

Likes Dirt
I agree that if that was a joke it wasnt funny. a link to the page rohin put on the fattys site is http://www.ftf.com.au/pubs/uploaded_pubs/47728866SCAPIN STOLEN.pdf also stolen was the clubs honda generator and sthil chainsaw his gloves, helmat, shoes and multi tool were also stolen. he said its possible it could be the only one in vctoria or australia so if u do see it chances are its his one. and if you do see the dick head that stole rohins and the fattys stuff why stop at his hand or foot break every limb at least twice!!!!!!! :p