scariest part on your dh or most dodgey part you ride.

pinnr

Likes Bikes
what is the most unrelieable or dodgey piece that you reley on but cant be bothered or dont have enough money to buy a new one. also home made race enhancers on your dh or 4x bike.

I only just upgraded my old forks that were terrible. They leaked more oil than a BP pipeline and bottomed out over a kerb. They either were bottomed out or topped out. There was no in between.

Dh Veney

Likes Bikes
The only thing i could say that would be reliable on my bike is my brakes. The rest of my bike is stuffed at the moment.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Handle bars, and or headstem/top crown.

I dont know, i never trust them
and am always afraid my bars will just bend one dya or snapped.

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
my shock, haahahahah rofl, needs a full rebuild(aka a new one) but im too lazy to do that so i shall aim for a new and better bike :D

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode the last day of buller national round a while back with a fully cracked off lower headset cup. That was one hell noisey ride.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
my inner guide ring is made out of one of my wifes old chopping boards. i'd love to spend money on something thats actually built for the purpose, but i cant justify it when this thing works so damn well :p

Attachments

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Derailleaur or rotors
I'm always scared if i hit them on rocks when i crash, cause they do bend easily:eek:

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw a guy on the trail a while back using a stick as a front axle... Claimed to have lost it earlier in the ride. How?:confused: