School MTB programs.

Robert43

Banned
Today i jsut joined my school mountainbiking program for massive ride sessions in oxford falls.

Has anyone else joined/gone before with their school because i just went on a cross country ride and its lots of fun!

The only problem is, my teacher is a bit strange he tends to look at me in a queer manner. He has hairy legs.

Thanks

Any comments would be cool!!!

Robert43

Banned
Hey Robert Keening!

Im from your school too! i do the rides with you, as you might remember...

Sorry im using your login i know your password!

Cya at school!

EDIT: Hey by the way, Its Donald Egerton!!!

Last edited:

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Barker used to run a bunch of DH and XC days at cascades and oxford falls as well as a few other spots on occasion. They don't do the DH anymore though I don't think because of shuttles issues but it used to be great fun.

Robert43

Banned
and1 said:
Barker used to run a bunch of DH and XC days at cascades and oxford falls as well as a few other spots on occasion. They don't do the DH anymore though I don't think because of shuttles issues but it used to be great fun.
Hey Matt!!! Its Robert Keening! i go to barker too. yeah i have joined the cross country program its lots of fun

Jambo

Likes Dirt
Yeah when i was at school about 3 yrs ago now. We had our usual wednesday afternoon 2.5hr sports sessions. Mountainbiking was one of the choices to choose from. We used to have a maximum group size of 15 but usuall it was around the the 10 person mark. I went to school up in the north coast near coffs so for every session, we had to vote on what route we would take, it varied from old logging/ fire trails, to private farms, to gravel rds to national parks walking tracks. It was awesome, there were the usual 4-5 serious kids that had on there pro kit and on a specced out racer trying compete with each other, then there were the lunatics on DJs a bmXers that just cruised back hitting any type of obstacle that resembled a jump or stunt move as well as fishtailing at speeds up to 60km/h, in the DJ group there would be the occasional newbie with the Kmart rig trying to impress the guys and come a buster getting speed or launching off the bank.

The teacher was a bit of a champ, he could never control everyone, the speed demons raced off, the DJ's ran a muck and the teacher would try and get everyone to stick together without success. It was a comical part of the week, and i know the teacher would have found it quite funny himself. Any way the majority of the time there was usually carnage by the end of the ride with rider and or bike suffering some damage.

Last edited:

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Robert 43... guess what? you just got yourself banned!

Now before you go screaming foul this is because you really shouldn't let others know your login and password (as is obviously the case from the posts above) So off you go and re-join and then take MORE CARE of your info.

The bottom line is we don't want to have to deal with all the possible problems of multiple users on the one account, OK?

Also, to all you guys posting here... try and remember this is NOT a private message board for personal chat. It's a forum. Please use MSN etc for chat.

cornflake

Likes Dirt
Grip said:
Robert 43... guess what? you just got yourself banned!

Now before you go screaming foul this is because you really shouldn't let others know your login and password (as is obviously the case from the posts above) So off you go and re-join and then take MORE CARE of your info.

The bottom line is we don't want to have to deal with all the possible problems of multiple users on the one account, OK?

Also, to all you guys posting here... try and remember this is NOT a private message board for personal chat. It's a forum. Please use MSN etc for chat.
Grip, perhaps the use of "queer" could have added insentive for you to whip out the banning stick...

jab

Likes Bikes
the closest thing our school has to a mountain biking club is the police program cares. you learn all about road safety on bikes.....how thrilling.

maybe i could have fun next year in high school:( :confused:

anyway sounds really cool

dh'r king

Likes Dirt
and1 said:
yeh barker does still have dh rides.

isthisthepart

... where I admit I'm an idiot?
our school just formed a moutainbiking team (thanks to bighitDH) and we are doing it as an extra curricular thing instead of cadets, we are going to go on camps and w/e trips and go riding during school and do bike maintenence courses and what not