School P.A system Fun!

joshrides

Likes Dirt
ok at every school there is a P.A system for annoncments etc... and usually it is only accessed from the office right?
WRONG!
today we found out that every single classroom phone has a number that you ring and your on the P.A system. and funnily enough 1st period in manual arts we where mucking around with the class room phone and found out the number that you dial for it. so all day whenever the teacher left the class we would race over to the phone put it the number and play music over the P.A system. the deputy ended going nuts and running around the whole school trying to find out who it was.:p

but now pretty much everyone in our school knows the number, hence leading to the tracer, so now whenever we go onto the P.A the office will no who it is:(
owell it was a day of fun and the teachers had no idea of what was going on.:D

oh and the deputy did find some of the people that did it and suspended them:eek:

So i was just wondering has anyone else done this before? or gotten onto the P.A system some how.

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess we could bash the admin lady and have a go, shes pretty old. :D

No phones in our classrooms...

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, don't be bagging our state schools buddy...
Your school is the one dumb enough to let the students on the P.A. System
Only staFF rooms have the phones.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
hahaha they didnt want us on the P.A system we just stumbled accorss it ourselves. and we arent dumb

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol just joking.

You know, State school kids and private school kids secretly hate each other :D

But im pretty sure you can only access the PA From the oFFice at my school.
But there you have an idea For muck up day now :rolleyes:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could've come up with something more creative..........e.g. yell something funny or hang shit on the teachers etc

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We recorded the bell at our school. For a while it was going around the classrooms. Till it was a spendable offence.

If you had a Tone as your Bell... Like we do, you could let everyone go early.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
i go to school on the southisde called Chisholm Catholic College hte catholic stuff is a bit crappy but i deal with it

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Not bad, but more creativity would've topped it off.

I've heard someone page over the P.A system at work (it starts with a loud beep) .. go quiet for a second, and then say "This.........is big brother........"
Random and loud as in a classic big brother-esque voice.. made me piss myself laughing at the time!

cj.

Likes Dirt
Not bad, but more creativity would've topped it off.

I've heard someone page over the P.A system at work (it starts with a loud beep) .. go quiet for a second, and then say "This.........is big brother........"
Random and loud as in a classic big brother-esque voice.. made me piss myself laughing at the time!
ahah that's well played.

cj.

Likes Dirt
I hear this "Scrub" character is a guy that cant get no love from me.
Sad that I know the lyrics :(