Scooter Shread (OLD SCHOOL- NOT A SHIT RAZOR )

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
can i have a go real quick
hahaha im sending it man!!

But in all seriousness Im over all these pussies on razor scooters.. there not real scooters..

Whipping this thing is actually a challenge its like hop whipping a bmx.
It is also possible to do flatland on the beast!

cant wait to put a whipper snipper motor on it to do maxx doeys in the gravel!! :cool:

joy boy

Likes Dirt
I got one of those big wheel off road scooters, there the way to go, but the tires are flat, and because of the spoke placement (big plastics chunks) I can't get into the valve, and the deck is bent from hucking of retainer walls...

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are sick!

I eliminated myself on one of them when i was six, split my chin right open on someones driveway...

ahhh, the good days.

billy_26

Likes Dirt
tommy should let me take this beast down to rampfest this weekend! plus we need to get all the pics of the hectic session we had on it that day

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a quote from Michael Jackson-
"If you ride a scooter of any kind, I will hunt you down and molest you in the night- period"

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
"If you ride a scooter of any kind, I will hunt you down and molest you in the night- period"
ok firstly you cant judge me... you quoting michael jackson!

secondly billy you can def take it if you want.. But you'll need to fix it up a little bit..

No seriously these things are fucking fun on pump tracks, like i said t-whips are actually a challenge (not like pussy razors) and the tyres mean it is off road capable.. Its going to be one of my projects.. Light weight BMX parts etc.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol might sig that

but those things can be fun on some good tracks, a lot better than fagy razor scooters