Scott Borst Keira 7/12/09

Maurice.

Banned
yer alright

i just wanted to know why he hated him so much

mods lock thread
I don't hate Sam Davies.
Never met him.

I'm just saying, for a talented video maker, TIA was boring (for me), too manny interviews, and not enough riding.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Why do you have to know everything about me?
+1 :rolleyes:
I have to agree with the Sam Davies remark, I think he could have pulled it off a lot better. Like, the Jared Graves section, yeah sure, he's a great guy, he is getting prepared for that 16" bullshiz and what not, but let's see some more riding, and go carts? Seriously? Sorry demo_man, if you do happen to read this, you are a good filmer, you just need to re-think your interviews...

P.S. if I see my name in the credits for your "thanks" section in your next movie for that C&C, I will be stoked. :D

Sam.

Eats Squid
Dictionary.com said:
id⋅i⋅ot  pronounced[ty-bow-make-r]
–noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person. Self obessesed pre pubescent child who's balls are still stuck in his throat.
2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25. Voice can also pass off as a 5 year olds

krelo

Likes Bikes
I am serious I don't know how to speed up i swear and like I am using windows movie maker don't think you can do it
he is fairly fast too
I've seen that kid up ther and I recon you could ride a unicycle down the track faster than him.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
Seriously get over it. He's shit. Try and get a better camera and get out and keep filming you'll get better. Keep at it buddy.

Plow King

Little bit.
EJACULATION.
PREMATURE EJACULATION

These are two more interesting topics than 99.5% of the posts in this thread.

Especially premjack.