Scott Gambler DH20

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Picked up this little unit the other day... orr yep.

Spec:
Frame: Scott Gambler
Shock: 08 Fox DHX Air 5.0
Fork: 06 Marz 888 RC2X
F Hub: Scott 20mm
R Hub: Sun Ringle
Rims: Alex
Cranks: Truvative Hussafelt
Chain Guide: MRP Sys 3
R Mech: SRAM x7
Shifter: SRAM x5
Brakes: Avid CODE 5 w/ Straitline Levers
Stem: Danger Boy Tank 35mm
Bars: Sunline Vone 750mm
Grips: Sunline
Tyres: Michelin DH24's

Huge Thanks to BikeForce Richmond and Moose From BSC.

Pics Below....

Attachments

blazer

Likes Dirt
That's a seriously nice bike there! I love it. Nice choice of parts too.
Can I ask how much the frame cost? With or without shock?

LIAM?!

Banned
That looks shit hot. Dont like the steer bit though much either but eh, not my bike...! nice mate

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the comments guys.. keep 'em comin!

At the moment she weighs in at 20.8kg.. hoping to get it down to the 19's once i get all my other parts for it.

As for 'the steer bit'... you can stop worrying if you think it'll break... All the welds in area have a 5mm overlap and they're all in places that are least likely to break.

The angles on it feel great for a race bike.. headangle is adjustable between 66 and 64 degrees. Chainstay length between 16.9" and 17.6" (currently at 17.6".. the shorter drop outs will be on their way). BB height is 14.4".

There'll be some action shots soon!..

Hungie

Likes Dirt
Nice one bro !!! she'z a hottie with all that bling white. Nice to see Scott with a good D/H F/R range again. Well done

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice one tim, gonna take it for a huck in the city sometime? I hear fed square beckoning you to hit it up!

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
the only time things going near the city is when its strapped to my grip rack when im driving to a DH track.. sorry cam! but i'll let you ride it if i ever see you at a DH event!

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
I'm proud to say "He's my son! That's his bike! And it's better than mine..."

To Cam, I say "Hahahahahahaha! I sat on it ;)".

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
So i took it out for burl on saturday...

i laughed in amazement at the end of every run. Although it weighs in at a touch under 21kg, it rides suprisngly light. It's fast, it's quiet, and it thrives on corners.

If anyone (from melbs) is interested in a car park test, it lives in the shop (BikeForce Richmond) during the day... otherwise ask me for a run or two next time you catch me at a race!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Its made for small people though... my testicles rest on the stem when i am riding the cycle! But there are no lies that it corners well!

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Its made for small people though... my testicles rest on the stem when i am riding the cycle! But there are no lies that it corners well!
you are a freak though..

banshee's getting cleaned up, then you'll see it up in the for sale section :)

im headin to kingers on saturday az, but if i can get out of work on sunday i'll be there!!