QLD SCOTT Voltage FR - Sold Please Delete

DH - Rookie

Likes Bikes
Item: SCOTT Voltage FR
Item Condition: Very good, only scratches, none on stanchions.
Reason for selling: Want a change-up.
Price and price conditions: TRADE FOR Specialized Demo 2011 (or 2012 :p) or Trek Session 2011 (again, or 2012 :p); those are definites, otherwise PM me for whatever youve got. Offers around $2400.
Extra Info: Id prefer not to sell it outright and have to wait for the perfect bike so Id like to trade. Itd be nice to negotiate parts since some of mine arent top end but since the rear hub spacing and BB shell width is MTB standard and not DH oversized, we cannot simply trade frames.

I dont mind whatever idea youve got. Money your way? Of course if its reasonable. Want to keep most of your build? Sure thing!
Just don't offer your shitty Kona or Norco, I really am not keen on it sorry. Kona/Norco/Giant Glory = DENIED!

Won't be including the pedals as Im keen on clipless.

Frame: SCOTT Voltage FR
Fork : Fox 40RC2 '09
Shock : Fox DHX RC4 with Diverse Suspension Products Titanium Spring
Bars : Answer ProTaper DH 780
Stem : Answer Direct Mount DH
Brake : Avid Elixir 5 with 203mm rotors (photo has a 6" rear rotor but I have the 8")
Wheel : Mavic Deetraks
Saddle: SDG Ti Fly
Seatpost: Easton Havoc uncut
Cranks: Truvativ Ruktion (pictured are some old Shimano XT non-hollowtech)
Shifter: SRAM X5
Mech : SRAM X7 short cage

008.jpg
010.jpg
015.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Epic flat spot! You should be proud of that one.

...not sure if you wanted somebody to point that out, but golly flat spots just get me excited!

DH - Rookie

Likes Bikes
Relisted! A few things have changed and I know what I want for it now. The bike is set up DH firm for a 65kg, but its so stiff that itd probably be okay for a 75kg rider. The wheels are completely true too, so stiff and straight! Simply awesome!

theallcreator

Likes Bikes
If you sell your frame, and leave the BB and headset, you could probably sell it easily. Most people sell these with frames anyway. The big issue with frame swaps are parts not fitting, like wheel axles, fork steerers etc. Nice bike though, and GLWS.