VIC Scott Voltage FR10 (Long) SOLD

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Item: 2010 Scott Voltage FR10 (Long)
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Condensing bikes in order to keep the lady happy!
Price and price conditions: SOLD (OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS). Pickup is fine. Happy to post, but buyer arranges and pays for postage
Extra Info:

Frame is in good condition, no cracks at all. One tidy mark on the top tube, however all other sections are fine. Additional items in the sale include;
Replacement rear springs for the shock
Additional seatpost (the original that came with the bike)
Additional/replacement dropouts to adjust chainstay length
Additional/replacement shock mounts to adjust shock types, etc (can convert from a 7" play bike into a 4.5" bike)

Pictures: Will upload actual pictures on the weekend. Looks the same as the below though, just different brakes (Shimano Saint)

Fork: Fox 36 Van R, 160mm travel
Rear Shock: Fox Van R coil, 165-180mm adjustable travel

Components

Brakeset: Shimano Saint w/203mm rotor front/185mm rotor rear brakes
Shift Levers: SRAM X.9 Trigger
Chainguide: E.thirteen LS-1 ISCG05 Chainguide w/Taco, chain retention device
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.9 Mid Cage
Crankset: Truvativ Holzfeller 1.1 DH, 36 teeth
Pedals: Sunline Pedals (Silver)
Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer XR
Rear Cassette: 9-speed, 11-26 teeth
Chain: SRAM PC-971
Seatpost: Sunline V-One post (Long), and also including the original Scott DJ Zero Offset (Cut down)
Saddle: Scott Voltage FR 8mm rails (NOT the black WTB pictured)
Handlebar: Sunline V-One (Silver)
Stem: Sunline (Silver)
Headset: Semi-integrated FSA Orbit Z 1.5R

Wheels
Hubs: Front: Scott Pro, 20mm, Rear: Sun Jumping Flea 12mm/135mm thru axle
Rims: DT Swiss ER600, 32-hole
Tyres: Maxxis Minion Front and Rear

I'm an honest seller so appreciate not being stuffed around. If there's any further detail you need, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM! :)

Cheers,
Theolarge_P1100410.JPG.jpgScott 1.jpg

Last edited:

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Bump

Open to offers guys. Send me a PM and I'll entertain anything reasonable. The mrs is getting annoyed I'm taking up our spare bedroom!

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Price drop and bump. Open to reasonable offers

Cheers,
Theo

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Send us an offer folks, this is taking up space in my third bedroom and the mrs wants it gone!

Cheers,
Theo

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
I've always liked the voltage, and she looks in pretty good nick as well. good luck with the sale man...

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the kind words Higgin_d. If the Mrs would let me keep multiple bikes (and I had room) I'd keep this and my V10!

@smokem - I'm 179cm tall but have read reports the long frame can be customised heaps to accommodate taller riders. With the seatpost up and a longer stem I'd say it would be comfortable but that's up to the individual I suppose.. Happy for you to come and have a sit if you're in Melbourne.

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
I keep forgetting about this, but price dropped and hoping to get some offers in. Need the room!

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Seeking attention and room for my nagging mrs!

Shoot me a PM to discuss price. If you're in Melbourne happy for you to come check it out :)

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Bump!

Bump this!

I'm going on leave for a week from Saturday, but shoot me a PM with your (reasonable) offer and I'm happy to arrange inspections once I'm back (Sunday 5 October).

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Bump once more with a price drop

Need to clean out the spare bedroom that this bike has been in. Shoot me a PM if you want to negotiate. If you're chasing some other photos please let me know and I'll take some of whatever is required.

Cheers,
Theo

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

I am reviewing offers on this bike, so please don't hesitate to PM me something if you're looking to buy. I am reasonably flexible on price as I really need to clear this out of my place.

Cheers,
Theo