Sold Scott Voltage FR720

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Item: 2016 Scott Voltage FR720 Large

Location: Adelaide, don't really want to ship because you won't be able to check condition

Item Condition: Excellent working order, fork regularly serviced, shock was serviced in 2018, so probably due but still going strong. fair few scratches from shuttles, small dent under BB, very slight dent from fork bumper on top tube. Finish on cranks are rubbed pretty bad.
Drivetrain has minimal wear and shifts brilliant.

Reason for selling: didn't ride it all last year, and only once or twice the year before that...

Works components +7mm reach headset, brings reach to 452mm.
I guess you could leave it it at 452, swap to 445 with the standard headset, and do 438mm reach by running the reach headset backwards.

Fox DHx2 with tune for scott Voltage, 400lbs titanium coil
Has full Zee groupset/brakes with a saint shifter. 11-28 seven speed sunrace cassette (ten speed with spacer for top three gears)
Hope Pro2 Evo rear hub (40 click freehub model)
Stock formula front hub. Ex471 rims, in very good shape. Near new assagai on the front
DMR wingbar 800mm
E-13 chain guide is held together with zip ties, but they do a better job than the original hardware ever did

Has the standard fork spring and 400 lbs shock spring, I'm just under 80kg and thought it was perfect, but it was very plush. you wouldn't want to be any heavier

Price and price conditions: $1200 or something
Extra Info: comes with original Fox Vanilla coil shock with 400lbs steel spring, seat and post and lower roller for chain guide.
Pictures

Attachments

Last edited:

andrew9

Likes Dirt
$1500?
Frame and fork for $1000?
Please let me know if I'm way off on valuing this, I'm pretty sentimental about it so my price might be off

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Anyone after a Downhill pig?
I've dropped the price to $1200

I'm happy to split but the frame needs to go first
Frame $700 with DHX2 shock, chainguide, headset, seat, post and clamp