Scott Voltage YZ0 & Specialized

Fadli

Squid
Hi all,

I have question about the quality 2008 Scott Voltage YZ0 Limited and 2009 Specialized P.2

Have any of you ridden this kind of bike before ?

Because I have a plan to buy one from that and use it for Dirt jump and Street Bike... :D

Which one stronger for DJ and Street ? 2009 Specialized P.2 or 2008 Scott Voltage YZ0 Limited ? :confused:

Pls help me to decide what i should buy for it.. :)

Cheers,

k_d

Likes Dirt
Having ridden an 09 p2 (alloy), i can highly reccomend one, the geo feels really good for a DJ/4x bike.

I can't comment on the 08 voltage however, as I have only ridden an 06, and i suspect the geo has changed.

Also, are you buying new or 2nd hand?

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
I've ridden both and I own a 08' P2.

Both are good bikes but the P2 is leaps and bounds ahead of the Scott in terms of geometry, weight, looks, and quality.

The P2 is much lighter, much easier to jump, has a lifetime warranty on the frame and is far more aesthetically appealing.

But I'm slightly Bias

s3uoq

Squid
I own a 08 Scott voltage 0 limited and have to say (bias) that they are an awesome ride. I am 95kg and 190cm though so that makes it easier for me to throw around. Hardware wise, they are great for a factory bike. If you can afford it I would go for the new 2010 model, better forks and geometry n lighter. Strength wise they are great, no probs with mine at all, they will handle anything you can dish out. One thing I would say is that the scott are definately more suited to dirt jump than street but all depends on what you want to do with it. As k_d asked...are you buying new or second hand?

Picture of mine 2 weeks old, now has SDG freestyle seat and lost those crap stickers all over rims
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171786&highlight=2008+scott+voltage+limited

Last edited:

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Well thats 2 bias opinions right there......maybe you should ride them to find out which you like better???

Fadli

Squid
I want to buy a new one :D

yeah i should ride them first to choose which one is good for me :) haven't try them before :p

thanks guys for all information about these bike :)

Cheers, :)