screen saver.....

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not sure if this is the right place, but i'm sure it'll get moved if not.

am making a farkin screensaver.
want it to be about 60-80 frames, but more would be better i guess.
have got permision to use scotts shots from toowoomba, and am looking for more.
looking for good quality, well composed shots, of locals.
will be trawling the galleries and pm ing people to ask for their photos but if you want to volunteer them drop the thread here.
please don't put photos you don't own here. only your shots.
thanks.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive got a shitload of pics from our city-rides but if you're looking for good shots drop NHD a line. I'll e-mail u a bunch if u want.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good guys.
as i said, as long as they are good quality and yours, send em in.
lupine128@sluggy.net
i'm going to give it a week or 2 to get the shots, then i'll post it in the phat shots section

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lupine, whats your email limit ? How big(resolution) do you want em ? I have a few decent shots from the thredbo nats. A couple of Rennie hitting a berm like only he can and some Orange rider(darren pokoj) doing a nice flatty aswell as a few members doing there thing at Bulli/Thredbo.
Not really up to Scotts shots of Lindsay and Co quality though. :(

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
heres a photo I took at an Adelaide race recently, willunga. I like the shot dunno what others think but feel free to use it in your screensaver. the resolution may not be high enough tho??

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Gutty said:
Looks like some one shit on yer camera lens Scotty ;) :wink:
hahah, does a bit...strange i'd never thought of it like that tho...Just taken in Sepia mode on my little digital camera. The day was all overcast and shitty and a lot of the colours weren't coming through so thought i'd have a muck around. The sepia and black and white can look good when done right i reckon...

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
cheers, it was one of the few that worked...i have a lot of half bikes and just back wheels from that position :lol: they came absolutely hookin round that little bit.