Scrot n Dave Stylin @ Oxy

sirvincent

Likes Bikes
Well I had another reason to get the camera out on Sunday and that was I exploded my back wheel by casing Vegimite. First time hitting it and just a bit slow. Rode away :D and am keen to lace a new wheel up and go it again.
Anyway enjoy the pics and any constructive criticism welcome.

Attachments

sealpup

Likes Dirt
ouch

geeez mate your lucky to ride out of that ,ive got some heavy duty stain remover if you need it for your next washing load.!!!!wish i was there m's dance comp was rigged .your pics look good ,im still keen to try out those led lights when your ready.

sirvincent

Likes Bikes
Thanks fella's, Slowly getting better shots :)

The first 2 are the road gap and all the others are the booter after the Temple of Doooooooooom:eek:

Thanks for the offer Sealpup but I was calm the whole way through :cool: Strange but true!!! This other Dave got it on vid and I'm just waiting on him to send it and I will post up. Too many bloody Dave's up there.

Attachments

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots. I think you might have got one of me casing the booter after the northshore drop?? I was on an Ironhorse yakuza...

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
they're some nice pics you got there of oxy...
dave still ripping it up and people actually hitting 747.

sirvincent

Likes Bikes
Nah RiLiZe it's not the 747 its the booter after the temple and Chuckie yeah he was either drunk again or hung over or thinking about getting drunk:D

F1234K

Likes Dirt
Nice pics dude. Looks the goods!

they're some nice pics you got there of oxy...
dave still ripping it up and people actually hitting 747.
Yeah, none of those are 747, but Dave was the first person I know off to hit the new kicker there. It nearly turned into an epic fail but being Dave he just went "that was bullsh!t" and hit it again perfect.

Saw him riding on the weekend as well, scrubbing the hump around the corner and bouncing like a rabbit on steroids down to the bunker :)

twitcher

Squid
Can I get that in English? I can't understand Canadian.

Nice shots Sir, hope to see you back on the new 'works soon
Meet me in the toilet block at Warrimoo and I guarantee you'll understand it perfectly sweetheart. And don't pretend like you never hang out there either, i've seen your car and that pimp sti in the parking lot heaps of times.