Scrutiny or not.. Wed night ride 21/7/04 (SYD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocktrials

Likes Dirt
After reading that post about the SMH letter/article thing.. it makes me want to ride more. So for the first time ever I WILL POST A THREAD ABOUT A WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE! (wow!)

I made my first appearance in over a year n a half last week.. it was ok and I might make an encore performance :p

So.. same Bat time.. same Bat channel (and same Bat place i guess)

parallax

Likes Dirt
Might ride on in, if only for the fact I havn't been on the bike for a few days coz of this shitty weather.

RCOH

Eats Squid
i left my keys at work tonight :oops: , so i am staying at my parents house. This means I cannot get into my garage to get my bike to ride to work tomorrow & then meet up wit' da posse. I am working until at least 7pm tomorrow so i will probably go home after work with my keys, load my bike into my car & drive in & meet you wherever you all may be.

That was just a long way of saying I will be there but I will be late :?

naz

Criminally Inane
hmm i dont know, rode home pissed this morinn at 330 from surry hills my heads killin and i got 7 hours of school, and thats enough to kill more brain cells

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will be there. Will be on a trials rig. Will be on the 6:00 ferry because of those stupid "our ferries are breaking down waaaa waaaa can't take a bike on a Jet Cat" Sydney Ferries people :evil:

Actually out of all our public transport I have found, in general, Sydney Ferries to be the most reliable and most human, I would catch a ferry over a bus or train any day.

timo supremo

Likes Bikes
u pussies just need to pull ur head out of ur asses and fukken ride, seriously wtf do u think u r? U complain about all these little kids coming along on city rides and ruining it, but if it wasnt for them looking up to you and giving you props for hopping gutters u'd still be at home using left handed websites, so do the world a freakin favour.....

naz

Criminally Inane
timo supremo said:
u pussies just need to pull ur head out of ur asses and fukken ride, seriously wtf do u think u r? U complain about all these little kids coming along on city rides and ruining it, but if it wasnt for them looking up to you and giving you props for hopping gutters u'd still be at home using left handed websites, so do the world a freakin favour.....
ye i notcied that and im only 18 bit hypocritical, when i first came on farkin i looked up to people, then i got respect (mainly coz no 1 had met me) then i rode n shit, now i dis punks when really down under i am one so bring it bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.