SE QLD Downhill Championships

super8

Squid
Championship race SE QLD

Does anyone else have a father. Or are my mates and I the only ones.
Who organises this. Perhaps a day that is not on the yearly calendar as a day to celebrate with your family. I realise that some people may say that fathers day is nothing. Well thats your opinion and this is mine.

Every year it is on the same day. I think it is about time to change this.

I am dissappointed that myself and 4 of my mates won't be going. And its all because of the day it is organised on.

Anyway my two cents

DOM

Eats Squid
Solid point mate, understand what your saying.

Hopefully organisers can explain ..

toodles

Wheel size expert
Aye. I'm still deciding between seeing my family for Father's Day and racing treadlies down goat trails for fun. Bit of a hrash clash of dates there.

Dom - you racing dude? All you Farkin folks gotta make up for piking on Magpie last time.

Damo

Likes Dirt
Is this the same location of the Brookfield race that was on a couple of months ago :?:

haydo

Likes Dirt
sorry guys. i am the main guy to talk to for the race. We were handed this race at the eleventh hour. THere have been many locations proposed and hours of negotiating with landowners. there is nothing we can do about the date but i will be suggesting a more appropriate one for next years event. i also believe there have been xc races scheduled on mothers day for the last 5 years or so... what do we do? anyways hope everyone who is available can come out and race