sealed bearing hub recommendations

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
I'm in the process of building up a 24 inch front wheel with an atomlab aircorp rim and i've decided i definately need a disc hub with sealed bearings. FUNN makes some cheap ones but there is no stock in OZ. Apart from CK, Hadley and DT Swiss, who makes sealed bearing hubs? Are there any that are REASONABLY priced?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Da Bomb headspin hubs.. only come in 32 hole :?
probably cheaper than the funn ones
theres inperial ones aswell, that only come in 32 hole :?
cheaper than the Da Bomb ones too

Broken200

Likes Dirt
I got a dice rear hub not so long ago, seemed pretty well designed and easy to service. Unfortunately the axle bent within a month. Only problem with the design is the axle cops all the load about 50mm in from the drive side. I think that if the axle was made from stonger steel it would be fine. You get what you pay for as usual. I might try to get the new axle ($35, until they inspect the bent one - no warranty yet) machined out of decent strength steel.

DJK

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Dice? nothing special, but does the job.
yea, i've got Dice roullettes front and rear, and they run really smoothly. i've had em for about 6 months, and absolutely hammered them, and they are still running fine.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Aireal Industries? Plus they have the switch option, and the gold colour looks pimp.

They go for $165 or so.