Searching for Sugarman (or handlebars)

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
780mm width, 10mm rise or less, 8 degree backsweep, 6 degrees upsweep, NOT carbon

Anyone any ideas? I'm getting sick from clicking on every bar from every brand just to figure out they are only 750mm wide. Why dont brands have OVERVIEWS that show me the dimensions of their bars.

camoshop

Banned
funn fatboys are close to that from memory but they're 785mm but have the markings so you can cut down easy enough

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the crystal clear original post specifying NOT gold :thumb:
OK, the Renthals are too close to ignore them. While I try to figure out if I can live with gold handlebars, can someone tell me what makes them so special that everyone and their daughter are raving about them? Its a handlebar right.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
OK, the Renthals are too close to ignore them. While I try to figure out if I can live with gold handlebars, can someone tell me what makes them so special that everyone and their daughter are raving about them? Its a handlebar right.
Why not carbon?

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
What? What kind of a response it that?
I dont have anything carbon on my bike, I dont like carbon, all my other bikes are made of steel, I'm not going to start buying into carbon with one of the most important parts of my bike...call me old school, call me whatever...the first part I will ever buy thats made of carbon are wheels once I have the money