Seasons DVD by "The Collective" Aussie Release!

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
how the hell do you find out about these premiers? i seem to keep hearing about them after they been:mad::mad::mad:

im looking foward to seeing it on DVD though

brent

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
AWE, I have everyone of these movies, I am dying to buy this one, the trailer looked amazing.

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy! :D

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The premiere that pieno went to would have been the Canadian one. As far as I know there is currently no premiere set for Aus. I'm sure that it will be released over here soon though. Speak to your local bike shop to find out the exact release date.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cannot wait, off to the bike shop tomorrow to buy Law of Fives and order my copy of Seasons.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
The premiere that pieno went to would have been the Canadian one. As far as I know there is currently no premiere set for Aus. I'm sure that it will be released over here soon though. Speak to your local bike shop to find out the exact release date.
Check it out!

Monday, May 26:
Canberra
Dendy Cinema, Canberra Centre
Level 2, North Quarter, Canberra Centre, 148 Bunda Street
Entry at 6:45pm. Show at 7:00pm (Tickets from the cinema)

Thursday, May 29:
Sydney
Dendy Cinema, Opera Quays
Shop 9, 2 East Circular Quay

Sunday, June 1:
Melbourne
Kino Dendy Cinema
45 Collins Street

Further info at www.thecollectivefilm.com or call 0422 958 819.

miko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And Adelaide. Even though it IS an oversized country town. We've had launches before...

DTMPWR

Likes Bikes
Just watched Seasons, was the best MTB DVD I have ever seen!

For those not going to the Seasons Movie Tour, it will be in stores tomorrow 27/05/08. For those who are seeing it at the cinema it will be worth waiting to watch on the big screen 1st.

Woo woo

Last edited:

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched Seasons, was the best MTB DVD I have ever seen!

For those not going to the Seasons Movie Tour, it will be in stores tomorrow 27/05/08. For those who are seeing it at the cinema it will be worth waiting to watch on the big screen 1st.

Woo woo
what cinemas play it?

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
I went to book tickets for Melbourne today and it was booked out *insert lots of anger* really pissed off as i only called up like 3 days ago and i was just half full.
Dose anyone know if its just the one screening or will there be more than one chance to see it?

Cheers
Brent

DTMPWR

Likes Bikes
I went to book tickets for Melbourne today and it was booked out *insert lots of anger* really pissed off as i only called up like 3 days ago and i was just half full.
Dose anyone know if its just the one screening or will there be more than one chance to see it?

Cheers
Brent
Call 0422 958 819, one of the organisers.

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was lucky enough to get tickets to this sundays premiere in melbourne! so excited

but yeah was looking on the cinema site last night THATS CRAZY! apparently its booked out for all sessions everywhere!

are they selling the dvd at the cinemas after the screening? any idea on price?

gl1

Likes Bikes
Was lucky enough to get tickets to this sundays premiere in melbourne! so excited

but yeah was looking on the cinema site last night THATS CRAZY! apparently its booked out for all sessions everywhere!

are they selling the dvd at the cinemas after the screening? any idea on price?
They didn't sell the DVD at the Canberra screening. Apparently, the makers finished with the cutting a couple of weeks ago! You might have to wait a little while.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is a post in the NSW watering hole.
I think Sydney is SOLD OUT for this thursday, lucky i have my ticket.
If anyone is going i think we were thinking of having drinks after.

For those who have already been were there any special people/give aways or was it just the movie??