Seen a Bargain?

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
i just got delivered a f&r set of brand new xt brakes, fully bled, ready to go from merlin cycles $211
win win

moorey

call me Mia
Hayes 9 brake free and posted free. Seller must have been on crack. I'll get $50 bucks for it from some moron.

Cheers sporticus, arrived last night. my mate will really appreciate it.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hayes 9 brake free and posted free. Seller must have been on crack. I'll get $50 bucks for it from some moron.

Have you swapped usernames with chopsticks lately? Sounds like one of his traits lol

morticus

Likes Dirt

Haha not a prob mate, as I said not in the best aesthetic condition, but should be functional. It lasted better than the rear brake, in which the pistons seized inside the calliper.

moorey

call me Mia
Haha not a prob mate, as I said not in the best aesthetic condition, but should be functional. It lasted better than the rear brake, in which the pistons seized inside the calliper.
It will be very handy for said povo mate if he has a problem with the hayes 9 on his bike....but hey, that's not likely to happen.....:flypig: