Selling Camelbaks

Sam.

Eats Squid
If I was a buyer I doubt that I would buy the one that I own used, you can pick up normal hydration packs for around $20 anyway, so I really don't think there would be a market for second hand camelbaks, unless people want the actual brand name and don't have the money to buy one new.

Rik

logged out
:eek:
Nasty thought, bladders are cheap enough nowadays that I wouldn't consider buying one 2nd hand! Even a new one from Kmart or the like that tastes like plastic and has a shitty cheap valve would be better than an old one with black stuff growing in the tube and a chewed mouthpiece.

mtb011

Banned
as said above, cheap to buy a new one. I dont think many peoplewould like to suck on 2nd hand mouth pieces anyway.

Sleeman

Likes Dirt
You can get replacement bladders quite cheap this days, so if the bag itself is in good nick, someone might be interested in that by it's lonesome. I know some of the bigger backpack style ones can be worth a fair bit.

But if you really want to sell it, stick it on ebay, people will pay for some of the strangest crap on there, you might even find someone that wants your slimy, chewed up bladder.

Thanks guys. My Camelbak new is $120, and has only been used a couple of times. And no it does not have black stuff growing in the tube. So if you were to replace the bladder part, it would be new.

primo_DHFR

Likes Dirt
If i was to sell a camel bak, id only sell the bag and not the baldder, unless the buyer wanted it.

my 2 bob

oof

Likes Bikes
hey yeah id be interested in buying a secondhand camelbak for sure - especially the bag itself - bladders can be sterilised with boiling water i guess anyway