Cannon Fodder
Hey guys im selling my custom colony Teddy 2010 frame. The Specs are:

Frame: Colony Teddy 2010 Candy Red
Cranks: Colony Candy Red
Pedal: Odyssey Twisted Black
Chain: YBN Half Link Silver
Sprocket: Snafu Chunk Lite Sproket
Tires: Rear Odyssey K-lyte (foldable), Front Odyssey P-lyte
Rear Wheel: Profile Ti Axel laced to a Odyssey 7ka. Red hub Black Rim WORTH $950
Front Wheel: Sun Rim Laced to a Sealed hub
Forks: Odyssey 41 thermal Black
Bars: Colony Bloody Oath Black
Stem: Colony Black
Grips: Odsy Aron Ross
Seat: Colony Pivotal Black
Seat Post: Colony Pivotal Red
BB: Colony Red
Headset: Cane Creak

I need to sell her asap message me if ur interested. Im selling for $1450. Iv had the frame, wheels, cranks, stem, bars, seat set up for under 4 months.
The frame is pretty scratched up and has one tiny dent on the bottom tube. The forks have a tiny dent in the side of one of the arms its no biggy :) if ur interested send us a txt 0412432185.

Last edited:

zammit250

Cannon Fodder
:)

wrong thread,
but just curious, will you be continuing bmx and getting a new one?
Yea man i cant stop riding lol. But yea what kane said. Im sponoed by a local bike shop so im gettin new one. unfortunately its not free so i gotta sell mine.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Hey man =] Yea ill sell you the forks for $125 and and my frame for $250 let us know :)
I go back to work on the 20'th. So if the forks are still available i will get some cash together and the frame im not sure because i kind of want a black one, but i will think about it.
Cheers mate.

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
I go back to work on the 20'th. So if the forks are still available i will get some cash together and the frame im not sure because i kind of want a black one, but i will think about it.
Cheers mate.
could always paint it by your self but that is a verrrry nice frame