SEQ Gravity Enduro series 2014 supported by Santa Cruz, Sram, Met, Podium lube, FTR

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With only three weeks to go until the first round of the SEQ Gravity enduro series it is time to get your entries in.

This year Santa Cruz bicycles and Met helmets have come on board as series sponsors. EMSA will have the usual awesome prizes from Sram, Podium Lube and FTR.

Santa Cruz has come on board with a MAJOR prize. Every entry you make will go into the end of season draw.

Met have also supplied a limited number of their new enduro helmet the Parabellum.

The first round will be Mt Joyce, expect there to be the usual great range of tracks in length and tech that we love there, as well as a few surprises.

Go to www.gravityenduro.com.au to enter!!!!!

Little reminder of what to expect in a SEQ series.

[video=youtube_share;ElU_NA2xFVw]http://youtu.be/ElU_NA2xFVw[/video]

binner

Hath shat hymself
costco

I couldn't find a cost for a single event Andy?... what kinda coin are these events usually?

Cheers binzer

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$65 bones per event. Big day/morning out on the bike and with the top notch random prizes everyone can be a winner.

binner

Hath shat hymself
dropper kok

$65 bones per event. Big day/morning out on the bike and with the top notch random prizes everyone can be a winner.
see, now thats kinda affordable. I may just have the dollars, do you accept loonies n toonies?

Michae1

Likes Dirt
plus MTBA $25 if not a member, still better than sitting around at home, I'll be earning my GE dollars next weekend!

Any hints on where Round 3 will be?

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only 2 more weeks!!!! Had a good ride this morning finalising what will hopefully be the segments for the race. Just need to sort a couple of things out and they should be released soon.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Vollys needed. Are you part of a club or community group and can work the tongs on a sausage sizzle? We are looking for a club to run the BBQ at round 1 of the series as a fundraising opportunity. Only catch is you will need to provide 10 Vollies to help with course marshalling. The Club/ group gets to take all profits from the BBQ. Drop us a line if interested.

Email info@emsaustralia.net.au

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Must also give a special mention to Trailworx coming on as a sponsor for the series. Since they have had a hand in building the trails we race on it only seems fit.

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Any information on race times?
Sorry I thought I had this on the website. Briefing / depart base at 9am. Courses can be ridden in two different loops, riders are free to choose which loop they ride, so you can hang out with mates in different categories.

Will post up the loops tomorrow.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only a week to go!!!! Get your entry in before you miss out, remember there is only a limit of dockees for dockers. ( the finger chips you race with)

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Like the SEQGravityEnduro facebook page. The 1000th like will get something a little special.

>moto<

Likes Bikes
I'm just about to dust off the bike in a effort to regain some fitness. I could be pretty keen to enter the one of the later rounds, that's excellent news that you guys have something like this in SEQ :thumb:

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Big news if we have sold out with an expected 200+ riding tomorrow.
Looking forward to it. Mate rode out there and said it was riding sweet. A little rain this arvo should grip it up just enough. What is the go with the order of the trails. Is there still the 2 different options or can you do them in any order?