Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The oc sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man i only watch it when i go to ma gurls house , and im so over that soap box opera junk

bazza

look at me
well arent you the core kid than. i wish i was as cool as you.....btw we all know the answer to this one. rik is the hottest.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YANK WANK

Neighbours is the shit, where else can you watch 2 school girls pash in the 630 timeslot?

For those that missed it...... Yes 2 real girls.... and one was in HER SCHOOL UNIFORM :shock:

Rik

logged out
Mahoney_007 said:
For those that missed it...... Yes 2 real girls.... and one was in HER SCHOOL UNIFORM :shock:
Pash? they just kissed, didn't they? And why the hell are you excited about schoolgirls kissing on TV... you're on the fucking internet right now, a world of kissing schoolgirls at your fingertips, yet when it's on TV it's something to get worked up about?

:p

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Rik said:
Mahoney_007 said:
Pash? they just kissed, didn't they? And why the hell are you excited about schoolgirls kissing on TV... you're on the fucking internet right now, a world of kissing schoolgirls at your fingertips, yet when it's on TV it's something to get worked up about?

True.Dat.

God damn i hate the OC.

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
Mahoney_007 said:

for a start its in motion not pictures , but if u were rik u'd prob download videos :p

Status
Not open for further replies.