Sexy Stealth.

igothp

Likes Dirt
After much anticipation, i finally got my frame and fork package...http://shop.dhdirect.com.au/store/products/item149.inetstore

At first i was thinking of all the things i could do to make it look and be good, but when i got it it wasnt what it seemed to be at all, the frame was black and so i changed all plans for a white frame to suit a black frame.... and finished building it on saturday, still waiting for funds for upgrades and imporvements including an Atomlab DHR Front rim, some sort of bling bling seat post clamp, a set (front and back) of holly rollers but for now its my pride and joy, and i hope you enjoy it too.
Specs:
Frame- Keewee Stealth 4130cromo 15" frame
Fork-Manitou Sherman Flick 130mm - 90mm QR
Rims- Front: Mavic 219disk Rear: Atomlab DHR
Tires- Front: Maxxis Minion (changed it tonight after i sliped turning a corner in the rain :oops: ) Rear: Maxxix Hookworm
Tubes- Front: Maxxix DH, Rear: Hutchson DH Prester valve
Brake/s- '03 Hope Mini, only running the rear cos i need an adaptor on the fork and think only having a rear is cool, i have a front one... but meh
Hubs- Formula racing (front and rear)
Headset- DaBomb darector cromo
Stem- DaBomb, 40mm
Bars- Azonic double wall DJ/street bars
Grips- Lizardskin lock on
Seat- Azonic Big Drop
Seatpost- Azonic seatpost 27.2mm
Cranks- DMR pro bmx 170mm
BB-DMR mtb 1
Chainring- Profile racing 36tooth
Pedals- DaBomb - 13pins on each side :twisted:
Chain- wippermann connex 800
Cassett- shimano Hg50 9-speed
Skewers- shimano XT (front and rear)
Spokes- both random ones but the front ones will soon be changed... along with the rim.
ANYWAY... on with the pics of it built up :D

Front side view.

Side on.

Stem.

Rear brake.

ME :D waiting for a car to go past.

Me playing around.

The photo man... with my bike.

And again.

All comments welcom. I will get some action shots soon, when it stops raining :twisted:

ENJOY!

Tankass

Likes Dirt
OMG !! thats damm sweet a ride!
and for the price for the frame and fork,i bet its a farkin steal!
initially when i saw the 1st picture,the white frame..it doesnt look appealing at all..but when i scrolled down ..and saw the black one which u r riding..its sweet as.
hope u enjoy ur ride dude.and yes..i enjoy even looking at it. :D

junior

get out of my grill
LOL tom your the funniest guy i know........ go for a ride this week 8)

bike is looking awsome!

olsson

Likes Dirt
trust me, this bike feels as good as it looks, this man has picked up the best deal! "NV-OUS"

zac

Likes Dirt
nice ride.

if you want a pimpin' seatpost collar check out the 24 bicycles cock ring...

floody

Wheel size expert
wow! That looks awesome. I bet you're glad you got the black one now, I doubt a white one could look so good.

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Looks good tom very nice. When are you getting some launch shots.

The OASIS brothers :lol: didn't know Neil and Liam rode bikes.

igothp

Likes Dirt
thanks for all the comments, ill get some action shots when i have time... stupid work :x but i'll be going for a ride this weekend, might get a city ride happening or something like that if the weather prevails.
BTW im getting a hair cut on wednesday, unless i need the money for my bike :lol: