Shack Attack 6hour at Coondoo

Firemanmikey

Likes Dirt
I totally agree.. a well organised race that was very casual in atmosphere and friendly and courteous folk out on the track. All the little folk were great out there and the hotshots were more friendly than usual, no sheep stations at stake for this event!!
I was very impressed at the amount of prizes and stoked to walk away with goods that will be useful. Entry fee was very reasonable, rego was quick and painless, weather was perfect, company was great.... what else could you ask for!!!
Well done again to the organisers and sponsors!!!

Schatzy1

Likes Bikes
I was very pleased with the event. Glad that I found out about this race the day before and made to trip down from Sydney to challenge myself.

My first 6 hour race doing it solo and I believe the longest in hours and distance I have riden in my life :)

Impressed with the crowd and kindness of riders during the event and the organisers did a wonderful job in organising a great event!

Anyone know who took the photos on the side of the track or was that family and friends ?

chica

Likes Dirt
photos

re : Anyone know who took the photos on the side of the track or was that family and friends ?

my partner was taking photos of my friends and I, and a bunch of other riders. what was your number, i'll see if there are any photos of you?

i second everyone elses comments about the event - great day out and fabulous to see so many ages represented. this was our first team event and will be back again for more.

crummy?

Likes Dirt
Attack!

I was very pleased with the event. Glad that I found out about this race the day before and made to trip down from Sydney to challenge myself.
Drove down from Sydney too, as SCUM always puts on a good event.

The team that brought you the Shack Attack 6hr had thought of everything. With overnight camping, the Tour live, there was plenty of parking close to the track. There was also loads of track to set-up near transition, transition was the hub of the event with a coffee van and hot food all day, especially appreciated with the cool weather.

The track was a mix of familiar, the fast single-track that Coondoo is well know for and open fire-trail to link the different sections. A few sections were reused from last years Enduro, twisting grassed trail and rock gardens. Then there was the new sections, which included a few challenging log roll-overs, a rock garden and a small amount of bar end trimming trees.

Full report at mcrummy.blogspot.com

aaron

Likes Bikes
photos?

Firstly, it was an excellent event, thanks to all the organisers and vollys, 6hrs is a long time to sit and wonder what the heck these people are doing riding round and round in circles on a perfectly good Sunday morning.

Maybe you have a photo of rider #29??