Shaving your legs...where do you stop !!

jonesy46

Likes Dirt
Hey,
" A mate of mine " wants to know, if he starts shaving his legs, for all the usual various reasons, and he`s a bit hairier than most, where is the cut off point between newly shaved and non shaved ?
For example, is mid thigh a good place to stop, or at the leg cuff of your knicks ? If you do a bit of lap swimming as well, this will look a little off putting in your budgie smugglers yeah ?
All advice happily accepted.....I`ll pass it on to " my mate ".

jonesy46

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I personally enjoy the "all-body" wax.

I mean, all you really need is eyebrows and head coverage anyway.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Hey,
" A mate of mine " wants to know, if he starts shaving his legs, for all the usual various reasons, and he`s a bit hairier than most, where is the cut off point between newly shaved and non shaved ?
For example, is mid thigh a good place to stop, or at the leg cuff of your knicks ? If you do a bit of lap swimming as well, this will look a little off putting in your budgie smugglers yeah ?
All advice happily accepted.....I`ll pass it on to " my mate ".

jonesy46
My mate sounds sus,would this my mate be you?
Go the full shave!

jonesy46

Likes Dirt
So, does anyone have a suggestion. Maybe I should post this up on one of those Roadie forums ......should get a few answers.;):eek:

Bodin

GMBC
OK - time for a constructive answer...

I went the full leg wax a couple of times before the pain made me consider shaving. On my first shave, as I worked my way up, I had the same dilemma as "your mate" and, as I was doing a bit of lap swimming at the local pool in the budgie smugglers at the time, had to go all the way up to the nether regions. It just looks incredibly wrong if you don't.

Having said all that, though, if I get back to wanting bald legs some day, I'll be going back to waxing. After the redness goes over the first couple of days, it last much longer and feels much better under the knicks.

jonesy46

Likes Dirt
I went the full leg wax a couple of times before the pain made me consider shaving. On my first shave, as I worked my way up, I had the same dilemma as "your mate" and, as I was doing a bit of lap swimming at the local pool in the budgie smugglers at the time, had to go all the way up to the nether regions. It just looks incredibly wrong if you don't.

Having said all that, though, if I get back to wanting bald legs some day, I'll be going back to waxing. After the redness goes over the first couple of days, it last much longer and feels much better under the knicks.
Noice.....:eek:

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt

The morale of the story here is do not under any circumstances wear
budgie smugglers.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do the full back crack and sack mate, as stated above.

The chicks love it!

Last edited: