Shepparton... XC, DH & 4X

woody 14

Eats Squid
Unfortunately it's a closed private track, however you can use the platfor ladder to get over the fence and push DH or XC to your hearts content.
i just want to conferm that we can go out and ride these tracks any time we want but its push runs only? just like the set up at youies yeh?

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes correct. Just remember that the gates are locked as it's the TV and cell towers on top. So you will have to park out the front, and use the perminate platform ladder to climb over. Or just turn up on this sunday

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Club ride day tomorrow (11th Sept). Wish I could get there.
Still recovering from last month`s ride day.
Oh well.
Next time
Cheers
MH

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Ride day 9th October

It`s time again.
Very keen to head out there this Sunday.
Back is feeling better and the bike isn`t wrecked at the moment (well not completely anyway).
Who`s heading out?
It`s the last club day before the State Enduro Round and the State DH round in early November.
Cheers
MH

B-Proof

Likes Dirt
push runs...

Just wondering how much of a mission it is to do push runs of the dh track that will be raced next weekend?
And, is it easy/obvious to see which the race track is??

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just wondering how much of a mission it is to do push runs of the dh track that will be raced next weekend?
And, is it easy/obvious to see which the race track is??
The endure round is on there this weekend. I dare say if you didn't hinder any of the riders you may e able to do push runs.

Although, Tuesday (Melbourne cup day) Blonde Bikes are running a shuttle service for pre race practice, and are covering the costs to be run up and down mt.major.

MTBA licence is essential as day licences will not be available.
15 spots available.(spots are limited to racers of VDHS round2 as space is tight)

PM me for booking a spot with your full name and contact number.

Cheers guys jay

dunndog

Eats Squid
So a bit of a push run recon would be cool for the monday before cup tuesday? I'll be manning the barbie tuesday..

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tuesday (Melbourne cup day) Blonde Bikes are running a shuttle service for pre race practice, and are covering the costs to be run up and down mt.major.

MTBA licence is essential as day licences will not be available.
15 spots available.(spots are limited to racers of VDHS round2 as space is tight)

PM me for booking a spot with your full name and contact number.

Cheers guys jay
If you fit in that then feel free to book in, I will also add you will need to provide your own lunch and drinks, I'll bring some bottles of water also.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi guys thanks for all the interest. We have filled the quota. So no more spots available.

Regards jay