Shepparton... XC, DH & 4X

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Hi guys and girls,

Just letting you know that the GV MTB Club holds it's ride days on the second Sunday of the month out at Mt Major, Dookie. To get there coming from Shepparton, you travel along the Midland Hwy until you get to Dookie Nalinga Rd where you turn left (about 15-20min from Shepp. Dookie College turn off). Drive past the college on your left and then turn left onto Mount Major TV Rd (dirt road and about 1.5km past college) follow along road till you get there. Gate on your right.

We start shuttles around 10am for the downhillers. XC and 4X guys and girls are free to ride when ever you like.

The cost is $30 for the downhillers for shuttles and lunch. There is lunch available for the XC and 4X people at a small cost.

Our club website is www.gvmtbc.com for up to date info.

If you are thinking of coming, SMS Scott or Ant you are coming, so they know there is enough food for everyone.

Scott: 0419 916 698
Ant: 0409 291 456

Last edited:

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Some pics of the finished 4X track.

View from the start

After first bend.

Moguls after the second turn.

After turn three.

After turn four.

After turn five.

Last gap jump at bottom.

After gap jump looking towards the finish.

There is a club day this Sunday the 13 February if you would like to come out for a ride.

primal108

Likes Bikes
looks awesome guys. great pic from the start line there. hope to ride up there on 27th, i'll be in nurmurkah for a fight show on 26th so i might stay the night and ride sunday... hope to meet you all then :)

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
^ no need to pedal, it's all downhill. As I don't have a 4X bike I intend to use my DH rig.

Only a couple of members have 4X or DJ bikes.

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, whats the go with this because im keen to come up tomorrow and practice on the track they are racing for the last round of VDHS, is it just rock up at 10 pay $30 and go for as many runs as you want??

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
have a quick look up the top, that will confirm your questions as ant tends to run the show up that way.

but yes pay your way and ride till you cant hold on, or break something. ;)

hope to see you up there.

Riedy

Likes Dirt
have a quick look up the top, that will confirm your questions as ant tends to run the show up that way.

but yes pay your way and ride till you cant hold on, or break something. ;)

hope to see you up there.
Ok sick, thanks alot bro;) i will hopefully get up their tomoz and hit runs up till i cant go no more:D

nevdog

Likes Bikes
second sunday of the montrh. so should be the 12th this month i believe.
you boyz should come to apollo bay for alook,for a road trip,we ll welcome you guys ,shep is a awesome place to ride for anyone thinking of some were to ride ,the local boys are very welcoming and they alway put on a great bbq ,there is always anuff for seconds when scotty isnt cooking,
cant wait to get back there ,

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i keep trying to talk the fellas into riding other places too. maldon buller apollo bay.

were you at the last ride day?

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
There is a ride on this weekend on the 13 March.

Details about costs and where are in the first post.

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the great day guys and girl. Was good to see some new faces and a mum showing her boys how it is done;)