Shimano Deore XT M785 Disc Brake Special on now @ My Mountain!!

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
Shimano XT Brake Special!!

Here at My Mountain, we're big fans of Shimano disc brakes. Not only do we see them regularly on Yeti and Santa Cruz custom builds, we also sell a lot of them aftermarket for riders wanting to upgrade from their current brake systems. Not only do the newer generation SLX, XT and XTR brakes perform exceptionally well out on the trail with lots of power and control, they're also incredibly reliable too. With our workshop regularly fitting Shimano brakes, things like trimming hydraulic lines, bleeding and replacing pads and rotors are daily occurrences, and so we get a very good idea of a components quality. In the case of the Shimano Deore XT disc brakes, it's the fact that they are so easy to setup and maintain that we're always recommending them to our customers.
And for a limited time, we are offering up a very sweet special on Shimano disc brakes in order to get more of them out there. Been thinking about upgrading? Now is the perfect time to get your hands on a high performance brakeset, at a ripper price.

1 x Pair of Shimano Deore XT M785 Disc Brakes: $429 RRP

Our Price: $285!!

That's right folks; we're offering over 30% off the recommended retail price for a set of XT brakes, which includes both the left and right hand brake levers, front and rear callipers, brake pads, hydraulic hoses and mounting hardware. They even come pre-bled and ready to install!
Note that this price does not include adapters or rotors and is for a pair of brakes only - no splitting. Because Shimano offer up rotors in both 6-Bolt and Centrelock versions in 160mm, 180mm and 203mm diameters, we've left that for you to decide which setup will suit you and your bike.

From My Mountain Online:

"First brought to the market in 2011 with the gorgeous XTR groupset, the Ice-Tech system is a collection of small details that add up to create a better brake that is more capable of dissipating heat. The most notable of these changes would be the finned Ice Tech brake pads that feature an extended back plates for the pads that sits above the calliper with a series of fins that are designed to increase air flow. By providing a heat sink for the pads, heat generated by strong braking travels up the backing plate and is expelled into the air via the fins. With less heat on the pads, the Mineral Oil inside the brake calliper is kept at a more consistent temperature and the result is......read more here."

deorextbrakespecial.jpg

Last edited: