shimano DH timers.

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,
a mate of mine from here in the mad state of SA recently went to threddas for the interschools. On coming back he couldn't stop raving about these shimano dh stopwatchs everyone had (with a button installed next to the grips 4 easy access). N e way I want one. If anyone has pics of theirs could they pls post them up.
cheers

wooley_89

Likes Dirt
yer well you see ryan, your not cool enough for a timer, ESPECIALLY with a red button, lol, have a good one.

bazza

look at me
hmmmmm. if you want one. buy one. simple as that. if you want an easy to access timer than buy this one. ta da. simple as. they are fairly big and bulky though and will get nocked around in a crash.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
They're easy to get and cheap, but once the novelty wears off its just extra weight.

MrPlow

TMBC
I have one and it is good for riding runs on your own. Finally I know if it was a faster run, or just felt faster.
They are actually not a DH timer, they are part of the leisure series of bike thingies. Phantom has them though. around $30.00 for a bit of fun and good training. Only downer is they don't count hundredths of seconds, but who can be that accurate with a button on your h/bars anyway?

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
well ive ordered one, but the backorder is quite big, so i dont expect it for eildon.

it will be alot better than using my wrist watch...

W2ttsy

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
wooley_89 said:
yer well you see ryan, your not cool enough for a timer, ESPECIALLY with a red button, lol, have a good one.
hey man im not the one with a giant comp with flicks....oooooooooh