Shimano Interschool Mountain Bike Championships

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
insane year 12's?
who ever says you cant beat people that arent your own age mate.
im in the same boat as you dude and i turn 16 2 days before the race.

im keen as hell to enter this thing, the year advisor is keen to get it all up and going aswel, anybody know how many people have to come down for a team to be made? im the only mountain biker at my school that races but im sure il be able to make other kids come.
REece.
hahaha mate, I was just joking. I'm stoked and can't wait for it!

I'll be racing the XC, I may not be the fittest rider out there, but I love a bit of bush bashing.

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
hahaha mate, I was just joking. I'm stoked and can't wait for it!

I'll be racing the XC, I may not be the fittest rider out there, but I love a bit of bush bashing.
haha yeow!
sounds like its guna be radforce!
should enter everything man! MORE RIDING THE BETTER!

donk4

Squid
pretty expensive to do two trips to threbo when your all ready paying out to do all the national rounds. The national riders should be exempt for doing the state rounds and go straight to the national inter-school poor old parents have to pay more money when they should not have to.Hope all national riders get onto this and have your say and then we can push it.This rider will not be going to ask my parents to pay out more money for a state ride when it means nothing.

Sam!!

Likes Dirt
Reece, if NO ONE else will go, teams have to be between 3-4, thats what it was last year,you CAN enter as an individual though. So either individual or team of 3 or 4.
so does that mean if we have 4 riders for my school we go straight to the champs?

this whole thing is confusing:confused:
agree anyone?

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
Questions and comments

Just call the office 02 6457 6234.
All your questions will be answered.