Shimano Saint Pedal Washers

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Hi, i recently picked up a set of saint cranks 2nd hand off here. In the time between them lying around for a while until i finally got around to installing them i've lost the two pedal washers that came with them. Can i just get any old washer that fits and replace them or do they have to be the proper shimano ones for some reason? If so anyone know how much they are as i've only been able to find prices from overseas stores. Also would the bike shop have them in stock most probably or have to order them in as id need them by friday due to a corc race this sunday.

Also one extra point, my bashguard (stock truvativ one) doesnt seem to be compatible with the saint cranks due to their larger size. Considering giving the bashguard a little persuasion with the angle grinder to make it fit. Has anyone tried this or know if it will work or am i ust going to have to fork out for another bashy?

Last edited:

takai

Eats Squid
I persuaded my bashy to fit with my saints. Same problem, Truvativ bashy. But you dont need to cut much away, just the plastic.