Shire DH'ers

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still ride local tracks here in the shire. I ride that track behind the cemetary still. sure the pallet for the roll in has been taken out but its still a fun track to ride. Don't forget wonni heights. Them old tracks still there.

shiba82

Squid
could some one please PM me the location of some of these local trails, i am in gymea and some local ridin would be sweet
cheers

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daylight saving has started and I'm in the progress of freshening up the sutho track. Anyone riding it will notice a new line off to the left of the big berm made of rocks.

I have many other plans for this track over the summer, slowly it will be returned to its former glory.

enjoy ;)

Petercass

Likes Dirt
i hit the trail at sutho today and it looks like it Will be good ! Wanted to hit that big roll down but wasnt keen in the wet anyone want to show me the wonni hights trails ?

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
Where the hell is this trail

Could somebody please PM me about where this trail in sutho is.
I have been riding around sutho for months trying to find it going down every little track trying to find something with a berm and jumps or something that looks half like a DH trial.
I live in loftus and have seriously looked everywhere
WHERE IS IT!!!

caddy

Likes Dirt
Hey lads, I've lived in the Shire for about 7months but since moving here from gong I haven't touched my DH bike because I haven't got a clue where there is to ride up here... From what I've read on here it sounds like there's plenty of good trails to get stuck back into DH in time for the state season if someone could very kindly point me in the right direction through a PM or something...?
Cheers

nath288

Likes Dirt
Hey lads, I've lived in the Shire for about 7months but since moving here from gong I haven't touched my DH bike because I haven't got a clue where there is to ride up here... From what I've read on here it sounds like there's plenty of good trails to get stuck back into DH in time for the state season if someone could very kindly point me in the right direction through a PM or something...?
Cheers
Hey, where abouts in the Shire do you live? Woronora Heights has stacks of downhill tracks, just depends if you can get out there. I can show you a few tracks one day/arvo if you like, as i've finished the hsc and have heaps of spare time. Send me a PM if you're interested or if you've got any questions.

caddy

Likes Dirt
Hey Nath, I'm in Sylvania but traveling is no problem and Wonni Heights isn't very far anyway. Thatd be awesome if you could point out a few trails! I do shift work though so I'll have to get back to you about when I'm on days off again..
Thanks heaps

Petercass

Likes Dirt
anyone want to ride on thursday? im keen for sum1 to show me wonni hights and am able to show people menai and sutho

dh1

Likes Dirt
hey guys,

I have to take the girl up to the shire area for work this weekend and was wondering if anyone would be able to pm me any of the dh trial location or if anyone would be keen to show me around.

cheers, zeb

logan45

Likes Dirt
go the shire boyz wonni heights have stacks of tracks i know this because i live there its an awesome place to ride its better in winter just after the rain because its nice and moist good fun so yer yer in just about every street you will see a dh trail or something you just gotta take ya time go through the streets through the bush(fire roads will get you to a track) just get ya mates and you will find a track that u will never want to leave

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
go the shire boyz wonni heights have stacks of tracks i know this because i live there its an awesome place to ride its better in winter just after the rain because its nice and moist good fun so yer yer in just about every street you will see a dh trail or something you just gotta take ya time go through the streets through the bush(fire roads will get you to a track) just get ya mates and you will find a track that u will never want to leave
Next time you're down there have a look around and see if you can find a full stop or 2.

logan45

Likes Dirt
Ok, so we did some work today... Don't jusge by the photos they do it no justice...

Start area.. Needs to be cleared abit...

First corner... Need to be cleared abit...

Second corner...

3rd corner... Again.. Needs to be cleared

4th corner around the tree - Needs a berm...

5th corner...

Run out after 5th corner

Drop/Hip dealie...

Rock Roll over/ Plow/ Air thing...

Long left hander with jump thing?

Note the longness of the corner

And a Berm..

More work tomorrow
is this trail still here? can you PM directions keen to get a few mates out and get some shire tracks running again